To work in a competitive and challenging working environment, to contribute the best of my ability towards the growth and development of a progressive environment. To fully utilize my interpersonal and academic skills, extend my current knowledge in various fields.
Providing support to Manage TB operations in the region through effective monitoring and control for achievement of assigned activities, ensuring high quality standards.
Coordinate and facilitate for effective capacity buildings /trainings of service providers
· Implementation of National guidelines for TB patient treatment through engaged provider network
· Conduct regular field visits to provide guidance and technical support while observing the processes and outcome at district/zonal/regional level.
· Facilitation in selection of potential service providers
· Facilitate all the trainings activities in the regions
· Prepare own work plan aligned with the work plan submitted by the CHOs/DFS and submit his and regional Work plan to the Regional Coordinator on monthly basis.
· Assist RC in management and control of finances as and when issued to field and project
· Responsible to accurate data entry and ensuring regular data entry both in hard & soft form.
· Review activities, work plan of the CHOs and DFS and provide feedback.
· Timely reporting of the data/information from the field operation ensuring accuracy and credibility of reports.
· Conduct random field visits to TB patients, labs, providers, IPC activities & chest camps for quality assurance, work plans compliance and performance evaluation
· Ensure regular and effective lab visits by field staff to provide the best quality service to the patients in the labs as per monthly plan
· Assist RC in evaluation of the performance of TB regional staff.
· Ensure management of stock/inventory of TB drugs including approval of district /zonal medicine requests at clinic level
· Any other task assigned by the supervisor