To gain a position of a PHP programmer in an IT company that can provide me an opportunity to work on several projects for writing, testing, and debugging code and help the websites operate flawlessly.
Summary of Skills:
• 4 years of professional experience as a PHP programmer
• Excellent knowledge of developing web services and relational databases
• Experience in common third-party APIs
• Passionate about giving best design and following coding practices
• Familiar with web development and content management systems
• Good in managing time and organizing tasks
• Career oriented, hard working and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Quick learner and ability to learn new concepts
• Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS, Unix/ Linux platform, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Apache Server, Ajax and Codeigniter
â€¢ Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks.
â€¢ Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
â€¢ Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
â€¢ Developing advanced database driven websites & systems, including eCommerce.
â€¢ Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
â€¢ Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries. Developing web sites using MySQL, PHP, & other programming tools.
â€¢ Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
â€¢ Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.