Highly motivated Sales Representative having master's degree in business management with marketing majors. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Skilled in negotiation, customer services, ambitious and goal oriented with a clear vision of future objectives.
• Manage the dealer’s sales by planning and coordinating with sales team to ensure that the sales target will be achieved and it should be SMART to increase company’s volume and value.
• Develop business by developing new dealers in prescribed territories to ensure that company targets are met.
• Ensure that the timely collections are met by effectively managing DSO, receiving payments from dealers as per the product sold to ensure that company’s cash flows are well maintained and managed.
• Develop Self, Team and third-party sales staff (Dealers End) to ensure that customers are provided with right information related to existing and new products at all times to maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that the dealers are rightly equipped and branded and merchandised as per the guidelines set by company to achieve uniform and standardize outlook.
• Act as a bridge between company, customer and dealer by effectively handling complaints, conducting test trials, responding to claims etc. to ensure that customer is satisfied at all times with Products and services.
• Manages and leads a sales team and keep updating management regarding their performance.
• Business to business (B2B) & business to consumer (B2C) sales, Relationship building.
• Presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls.
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
=business to business sales (B2B)
=business to customer or consumer sales (B2C).
=presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face
=maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls
=negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
=advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
=reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.