I am JAMSHED ALI BUBAR young researcher. I possess Eight years of experience in education and participatory development with a special focus on integrated rural development, Social Mobilization, Researcher, Monitoring, and Evaluation. I possess versatile in conducting rapid appraisals, social assessments, and field surveys
I am a skilled data analyst, Team leader, Monitoring Officer, Researcher having experience in collecting, organizing, interpreting, and disseminating various types of statistical figures. Energetic presenter and confident communicator with the ability to circulate information mobilize the community in a way that is clear, efficient, and beneficial for end-users. Creative in finding solutions to problems and determining modifications for optimal use of organizational data. Expert at providing realistic projections and establishing various scenarios to determine viable process strategies to utilize. Good at Database Design & Management, Data Quality Assessment, Data Analysis, Pattern & Trend identification, visualization of data insights. System Administration Advanced Microsoft Excel Functions, Share Point. Research Data Science Research Methods, Data Mining, Survey Creation, Focus Group Discussions & KII.
I widely traveled, read, and has a deep understanding of the problem in education, agriculture, Population, Social and cultural issues of the country. I have widely traveled and have attended many national workshops on education, sustainable development, environment, and community participation. I have sound knowledge of the INGOs & NGO sector of Pakistan.
I have worked in remote rural areas in a very tough situation. I can move frequently and work in many difficult situations and far-flung areas.
To provide his facilitation under the overall supervision of the Manager MER
To support in the design and implementation of the M&E framework for NRSP
Responsible to take care of all monitoring and reporting aspects of the project as given in the project Monitoring Plan
Regular composition of field monitoring information and generation of programme monitoring reports at district level for further reporting to Manager -MER based at PIU Hyderabad
Provide technical support to the field teams in beneficiary assessments
To collect and catalogue relevant case studies, photographs and captions from the field and also to keep track of all project programme progress
Maintain the effective and efficient flow of timely and quality reports submission from districts to PIU
To supervise baseline and baseline surveys, annual institutional maturity index surveys at the district level.
To carry out necessary reporting for NRSP ‘s monthly, quarterly, and annual progress for the donor as per requirement and for NRSP manage
Maintain a record of all monitoring documents relating to the project
Develop monitoring /assessment tools for overall monitoring & compilation mechanism of the project in close consultation with the project coordinator.
Carry out regular field visits for process & progress of project activates and access overall project implantation with respect to project objectives, Results & indicators.
Assist PC in the preparation and timely submission of required reports i.e. monthly M&E reports, beneficiary registration, final narrative report & PDM report.
To develop M&E Plan together with PC.
To prepared M&E tools/format) to collect data and data analysis.
To ensure that outputs/outcomes indicators are delivered as planned to achieve project activities/objectives.
To ensure through monitoring that effectiveness is maintained and work is done efficiently and expected quality maintained.
Ensure effective Complain Response Mechanism (CRM) for project receive, document and response to beneficiaries complaints and seek a possible solution.
Submission of fortnightly M&E field visit report to project Manager and onward submission to the donor.
Taking Lead in preparation/maintaining program as agreed in the project proposal (both in hard & scan from).
Responsible for well-presented the project at the forums heading Govt. or any network of CSOs in the absence of the Project Manager. Develop and sought approval of project budgets based on market analysis, ground realities and quality assurance.Perform field level coordination with Provincial/District administration, line departments and other programme stakeholders for assurance of smooth field implementation;Support the project staff in developing of implementation plan and executing projects;Sensitize project staff and stakeholders on Programmes strategies, Community involvement, plan activities, unique requirements, feedback and reporting.Develop hygiene promotional strategies, IEC material, awareness-aising material and other assignments to design and execute effective hygiene promotion interventions; Develop and execute COVID-19 awareness activities and promotional material and execute this as an integral part of programs.Ensure quality of work, process and progress of interventions through effective support monitoring mechanism with projects staff and stakeholders;Engage stakeholders of the programme at all level and document casestudies, success stories, lesson learnt and gaps in the projects on regular basis;Support/Guide Data entry & M&E team in finalizing that programmes Pictorial feedback and beneficiaries’ data of all facilities is checked and verified against all parameters and ready for donor submission; Prepare periodic Result Oriented Reports (monthly, quarterly, Annual) and other periodic reports based on field verifications and forward it to the PM& HOP; Support management decision making and compliance with reporting requirements by preparing and sharing project quality updates/reportProvide inputs to assess project performance to identify success factors and incorporate best practices into project work;Ensures monitoring framework/reporting and tracking format is updated weekly using consolidated information from project staff through project deliverable tracking chart and present infographics to the management
o Develop a tool for mapping of services and compile a report (district wise)
Undertake market analysis and Mapping of service (Mobile transfers, remittances, bank account, etc.) in the context of geographical areas.
Beneficiary registration and identification (AML/CFT Check)
To Development of tools for conditional cash transfer for food security and livelihood.
Compile a report reflecting potential beneficiaries for cash grant for feed security and livelihood
To Development of tools for conditional cash for livestock feed and fodder
To Compile a report reflecting potential beneficiaries for cash grant feed and fodder
To develop list of beneficiaries along with CNIC prepare and registered. The list will be shared with NRSP section AML/CFT to check the track record of the beneficiaries
To Establish MEAL and reporting mechanism
To Submitting weekly, monthly and final progress report (physical and financial report)
To Maintain project record
To provide facilitation under the overall supervision of the District Programme
Responsible to take care of all monitoring and reporting aspects of the project as per project requirements and agreed with the donor.
Regular compilation of field monitoring information and generation of Programme monitoring reports at District level for further reporting to the Regional MER/DPC/RPC.
Observe and report on beneficiary selection processes and targeting strategy applied in the Field at district level.
Provide technical support to the field teams in beneficiary assessments.
To conduct day to day monitoring to the locations where programme activities are being implemented on the ground and document process and programme monitoring.
To collect and catalogue relevant case studies, photographs and captions from the field.
To keep close track of all project programmatic progress.
Maintain effective and efficient flow of timely and quality reports submission from districts to Regional office/Head Office
Validate Programme progress reported by the implementation teams.
Monitoring of all programme related documentation/record keeping ensuring that it meets the desired standard.
To facilitate all surveys/assessments conducted by project donor or his assigned
To carry-out nieces reporting for NRSP’s monthly, quarterly, six Monthly and Annual progress repo or the do r as per donor requirement and for NRSP management.
Maintain record of all monitoring documents relating to the project.
• Coordinate and supervise all survey activities in the assigned areas.
• Ensure logistics arrangements at the field level.
• Share UC level progress reports with BISP.
• Create digital route maps as well as review and track progress of the field teams using the web interface to be provided by BISP.
• Mark and assign areas for enumeration to respective supervisors; Hold video conference – telephonic meeting per week with MIS focal person for technology related progress and issues.
• Coordinate with relevant AD, BISP and hold weekly meeting with him on progress and issues
• Area Coordinator will visit assigned area (Teshil/Town/Blocks) and conduct introductory meetings with local body representatives, BISP officials, notables, community leaders and imam mosques before implementation of NSER activities.
• Prepare field plan and division of area for field teams (Social organizers, Liters and Supervisors and share with Management.
• Assigned Enumeration blocks and Enumeration Areas to field teams (Social organizers, Liters and Supervisors.
• Arrange and provide ICE material, Enumeration kits, tablets, color print GIS route Maps to field teams
• Participate in and assist training sessions on the standardized administration of EGRA tools and survey questionnaires.
• If required, serve as a master trainer to lead a training of enumerators and field supervisors on the standardized administration of EGRA tools and survey questionnaires.
• Oversee and help to organize the field administration of the operational tools.
• Ensure compliance with standardized procedures and protocols for the administration of the EGRA tool and the survey questionnaires.
• Serve as the contact and point person for STS’s staff during data collection.
• Prepare regular report updates.
• Participate in debriefing meetings.
• Make recommendations on improving the assessment activities
• Assist and report CES Coordinator on data quality assurance
• Participate in Training of Trainers and Training of Enumerators
• Participate in Survey instruments pretesting
• Participate in Pilot survey
• Understand the principles of ensuring data quality, in particular how to ensure that fieldwork follows protocol and standard Operating procedures.
• Review Field Check Tables and monitor of issues and problems highlighted in FCTs
• Monitor Field Teams and perform spot checks to assure correct data collection
• Monitor Field Monitoring staff of the implementing agency for effectiveness of QA mechanism
• Prepare and weekly monitoring reports highlighting key issues and corrective measures
• Gather data for monitoring and evaluation purpose
• Provide on-the-job teaching support to facilitators
• Attend weekly field de-brief meetings with the district coordinator
• Providing general field support to learning centers
• Working with local communities to ensure attendance of facilitators and students
• Any other task assigned by supervisor RGM/PC/DC.
• Lead training sessions for enumerators and others in data collection practices using EGRA and the tablet-based electronic data collection platform Tangerine
• Responsible for the design and implementation of training modules
• Ensure that all enumerators develop needed skills to conduct assessments
• Provide guidance and supervision during data collection activities
• Responsible for data quality during assessments
• Responsible for tablet support during data collection
• Review collected data for accuracy and provide feedback to enumerators
• Ensure good working relations with local education officials
• Participate in all training's related to data collection
• Coordinate with all sub-contractors managing technical and logistical aspects of activities
• Troubleshoot all field problems, including technical issues related to tablets or data uploading
• Works under the supervision of the SAA
• Provide regular updates in writing and via phone
Conduct the introductory dialogues in the community for the introduction of project and objective.
Conduct training/orientation of the CRPs/facilitators on their assigned role and responsibilities.
To collect the feedback about learning outcomes from parents in LSO/CO/VO meetings.
Collect data of School going age children in support of COs/VOs/LSOs.
Identify the community facilitator/CPRs in consultation with the respective CO/LSO.
Monitor the activities of the CPRs and ensure quality of their work and provide supportive supervision to CPRs/facilitators.
Develop close coordination with the stakeholder at UC Level.
Guide and supervise CPRs of SABAQ learning centres/ community Schools.
Organize the LSO meeting.
To supervise and verify the identification of facilitators to run the SABAQ learning center/community School.
Ensure the monthly /quarterly meeting of LSO.
Carryout community mobilization and engage community for project /programme activities.
Provide monitoring support to facilitators/CPRs.
Verification of the task claimed by LSO/Teacher.
Facilitation safe keeping / up gradation of the learning tools provided by project.
Responsible for necessary reporting to RMO on regular basis.
Ensure proper inventory of the tablets and other asset handed over to the community under the project.
Collect monthly reports /attendance sheet from CPRs/facilitators of SABAQ community Schools for releasing of honorarium of teacher on monthly basis.
Participate in the project review meetings and organized by NRSP/Donor.
Facilitate all monitoring visits of Donner.
Any other task assigned by supervisor RGM/PC/RMO.
Data Collection on community profile questionnaire using Open Data Kit (ODK)
Baseline data collection
Monthly data collection from field
Collect data from targeted respondents through electronic data collection system (Open Data Kit) on Android phones. Collecting data on Anthropometric measurements
Collecting data using HaemoCue analysers for haemoglobin test on monthly basis To assist in data filtration and documentation
Complete participation in the field activity ensuring popper planning daily task management, punctuality and timelines.
• Coordination’s with local authority at District level.
• Obtain sample household lists and maps for each area in which your team will be working, discus any special issue, such as potential security condition in certain areas and take corrective measure.
• Obtain all supplies and equipment necessary for the team to complete its assigned interview.
• Assign work to interviewer, taking into account the linguistic competence of individual interviewer, and assure that there is an equitable distribution of workload.
• Maintain Cluster Control sheets, and make sure that assignment are carried out.
• Make spot-checks of household Questionnaire (individual questionnaires when appropriate) by conducting interviews according to the procedure.
• Regularly send completed questionnaires and progress reports to the fieldwork director and keeps headquarters informed of team location.
• Take charge of team vehicle, ensuring that it is kept in good repair and it is used only project work.
• Make efforts to develop team spirit. A congenial work atmosphere, along with careful planning of field activities, contributes to the overall quality of survey.
• Attend training session and observer training.
• Checks stationary and all material of training which distribute into participation.
• Captures photo during training session.
• Observer discipline, every movement of participants.
• Filled M&E checklist from during training.
• Provided participants perception form, filled by participants.
• Maintain proper reports of training on daily bases.
• Daily report to regional coordinator and Project Coordinator.
• Worked as given work plan by project coordinator.
• Assess and enrollment the affected families.
• Perform screening of beneficiaries.
• Preparing items for distribution among beneficiaries.
• Ensure all safety measures and regulations are followed.
• Assist the supervisor with any malfunction in the distribution process.
• Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports that will be shared with the supervisor for review.
• Follow organization ethics while performing duties.
• Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Report to the Donor
• Report to the Executive Director
• Field Planning
• Conducted the Mobile Service filed camps in various locations
• Communication and Mobilization of local key persons.
• Dealing with logistic affairs