Street 21 A, house 895, overseas sector 6, Bahria town, Phase 8
To drive myself to learn and gain new experiences which will enable me to thrive in my practical life.
Prep school and Junior school – Roots School System
Middle school (matriculation) – Fauji Foundation College for Girls
High school (fsc) – AQ khan
Extra curricular activities:
• IKMC (2010) gold medalist. Secured first position all over Pakistan.
• Part of the “go green” environmental council (2010)
• Participated in Pak-China relations ceremony held in convention centre (2011)
• Participated in Federal board debates. Secured 2nd position.
• Participated in bahria inter-school debates. Secured 2nd position.
• Participated in bahria inter-school impromptu talk.
• Played for AQ Khan’s basketball team in ACE championship. Secured 2nd position.
• Attended TC MUN (won best delegate).
• Good communication skills
• Fluent English language
• Good sentence structuring
• Good at debating