Proactive and quick learning AR/Billing Specialist with 3 years of experience in healthcare finance environment demonstrating strong analytical and noteworthy medical billing knowledge. Work positively and professionally at all times and provide good customer relations skills. Passionate about administering tasks from start to finish while developing the team members into top-performers.
My Job Responsibilities include receiving tasks from the Supervisor and assigning it to team members, helping them with various scenarios and providing them with a resolution to carry it out accurately and finally verifying the accomplished tasks and preparing completion reports. The projects assigned to me are:
Under the multispecialty group the “Sovereign Medical Group” I am working on Following Facilities:
• Medical Office
• Hospital In Patient, Out Patient and Emergency
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Nursing Homes
• Home Health Care
• Assisted Living Facilities
The specialties of providers currently assigned to me include:
• Internal Medicine
• General Practice
• Family Medicine
• Infectious Diseases
2. FOLLOW UP/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES:
The follow up work is initiated after pulling the aging report according to the threshold time period and reviewing it to undertake concrete actions to retrieve bad debts, post and reconcile insurance and patient payments, research and resolve incorrect payments, EOB rejections, and other issues related to open Accounts Receivables.
3. VERIFICATION OF TASKS:
• Collecting reports from the team members and perform validation of data entry in EHR according to the received scanning or spreadsheet.
• Identifying problems and addressing it, so that the responsible person doesn’t repeat the same mistake in the future tasks.
• Keep a keen eye on transition of ICD Codes from ICD-9 to ICD-10
• Reviewing automated errors in the EHR and resolve accordingly in order to make flawless submission via clearing house.
• Create daily reports to carry out tasks like billing from locked encounters list & completed billing claims list
• Weekly reports like unlocked encounters reports for encounters that are yet to be completed from the provider’s end & pending queries list to give a soft reminder to the client to answer back our queries.
• Pulling aging report from the designated EHRs.