I have been done my Bsc Mechanical Engineering with a CGPA of 3.38. Currently, I am doing the job as a Shift Engineer in Power House of Roomi Fabrics Limited for over 2 years and still continue. I have also done NEBOSH, IOSH PGD.IT course. I am also certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt. My responsibilities with respect to current are as follows:
- Operation, Maintenance, and Control of Gas Caterpillar Engine (G3520H, G3520C).
- Participate in complete Erection and installation of Gas Engines (2XG3520H) (2.5 MW) (400V), (4xG350C 1.95 MW) (1.95 MW) (11000V), (3XG3520C) (1.95 MW) (400V).
- Installation of Heat Exchangers (Plate Type), Cooling Towers (Liang Chi, China), Steam Boilers (DDFC, SOLARKAZ).
- Valve Lash and Valve Recession and Valve Bridge adjustment.
- SCADA system Monitoring.
- Installation and commissioning of HT and LT control panels (Fico, Terberg, and Bilal Engineering).
- Supervision of Cooling Tower and Heat Exchanger on daily basis.
- Mechanical and Electrical Faults Troubleshooting.
- Testing and commissioning of ACB, VCB (ABB MITSUBISHI).
- Participate effectively in Shutdown preparation, quality checks.
- Testing and Inspection of Alternators, Ignition Transformer, and Spark plugs.
- Preparation of Genset sheet and Power generation report.
- Took part in major overhauling of Genset.
- Maintaining and monitoring load management.
- Participation as a steam member for conducting failure analysis, rework internal investigations, improvement studies, and non-routine maintenance activities.
- Preparation of oil report files.
Appoint as a Shift Engineer Mechaical
Learned about wrking of G352c, G3520H
Working of PPOH
Larned about NDT
Observe working of Gas turbine, Steam Turbine