Hi, I am an electrical engineer specialized in electronics. I have just completed my graduation and looking forward to follow my passion and wanting to chase my dream of becoming a successful professional, for that I am seeking for an entry level or as a trainee engineer position that allow me to utilize my skills in healthy workplace and willingness to learn in organizational growth.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT ( "Conversion of Relay logic into PLC system" )
In this project we convert the relay logic system in to PLC system of hydraulic press which is use for manufacturing of “Army tanker pad” and “O-rings”. The reason for this conversion is to eliminate trouble shooting time, sparking in relay and more importantly enhance the efficiency of machine. Project sponsored by General Tyre.
- In this project MITSUBISHI (FX-1S30MR) is used to automate H frame hydraulic press.
- Controlling pressure is (2400-3100) psi and temperature is not automated.
- Design ladder logic and perform dry testing, wet testing and Trouble shooting.
- This internship further improve my skills and abilities.
- I learn PLC programming in this internship.
- Observe the environment of the industry.
- Learn how the industry works.
- Learn technical skill and their area of application.