Interact with customers to provide information and response their inquiries about products through emails. Handle and resolve complaints...keep follow up from order receiving to shipment.
To ensure effective flow of Sales order process. To Keep record of sales orders. To prepare P/I from wing system. To share P/I with customer and follow up till their approval. To confirm the order in system once it is checked by concern SO(CS) Executive after checking the relevant material stock. To share ready dates with customer and take approval for applying NOCs. To coordinate with import/export department for expediting orders. To follow up with shipping section for the NOCs and shipping arrangement after order confirmation. To share shipment plan daily to customers. To inquire and place outsource orders. To enter sampling orders and follow up for the arrangement. To keep the record of office samples. To make forms for samples approval from management if quantity is more than 50 pcs. To dispatch samples once receive from production, share tracking details with customers. To prepare discount sheets and get discounts fixed in system. To make item registration form and get item and prices registered of new items. To make DTM forms for swatches received from customers, get them registered after approval. To maintain and file the documents after shipment such as (Order History, Invoice, Packing List, and Delivery Note etc.). To ensure compliance with all company policies. To perform any other duty in same capacity assigned by the management.
1. Preparing daily samples record.
2. Follow-up with dispatch dept. for daily sampling order shipment.
3. Follow-up with with all staff to prepare sampling orders parcel timely for daily shipment.
4. Maintaining customer's complain record.
5. To perform as back-up staff to fill the gap if any staff is absent ( issuance of PI's / Sampling order etc.)
6. Maintain all record for audit requirement.
7. Performing any other duty assigned by the HOD.
8. Maintain record of shipping documents.
9. Assist the auditor for quarterly departmental audit.
1. Attending and welcoming visitors at front desk.
2. To receive and transfer incoming calls.
3. To dial the requested numbers in time.
4. Reporting timely the defect to relevant authorities.
5. Maintaining & updated staff extension list and staff telephone directory.
6. Maintaining emergency contact numbers list.
7. Open and close of P.A.B.X System.
8. Outgoing and incoming calls record.
9. Mail receiving and sending through courier.
10. Maintaining mail dispatch register / visitor’s registers.
11. Perform any other duty assignment given by the management.
My central goal was to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. I also have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.