Niaz Ahmed Abro, belongs to district Jacobabad, Sindh Province, acquired Master degree in Sociology from Shah Abdul Latif University (S.A.L.U) Khairpur, started his professional career in 2005 working with Root Work Foundation (RWF) as a project associate and Field Supervisor at districts Jaffarabad, Sibi Bolan, Jhal Magsi Balochistan for 05 years, then started working with Save the Children at Jacobabad as a Livelihood Officer in Emergency Flood Relief Response Program (2010 Flood Emergency) for 6 months, then started working with ACTED International as a Team Leader for Cash for Work (CFW) at Kashmore district for 4 month.
A great expertise in the sphere of development Sector, Also Worked with HEALTHNET-TPO as a Monitoring Officer at two districts, Jacobabad and Qamabar Shadadkot. He has worked as a Project Manager (P.M) in Pakistan Approach towards Total Sanitation (PATS Approach) at Jaffarabad Nasirabad districts of Baluchistan. He has worked with different organisations on different positions and attended many training workshops and seminars on EVAW, DRM, Para Counselling, Stress Management. Gender Discrimination VAW, Social Mobilization Community Organization Skills, Importance of Local Government, and PATS Approach. Currently he is working as a District Health Communication Support Officer (DHCSO) as an Employ of Sidat Hyder Morsheed Associates Private Limited, Karachi, with Government of Sindh on Polio Eradication and Immunization at Emergency Operations Centre (EOC)Sindh Karachi from October 2018. He has experience in Project and Office Management, Social Sector Monitoring Evaluation, Report Writing, Case Studies) Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills, Negotiation, Coordination and motivation Skills, Computer skills, Having good development concepts of Database systems and Management information systems and able to work any time at any location. He is also well acquainted with Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Focus Group Discussion (FGD),
• Organized and ensured effective management of program secretariat.
• File and maintained correspondences (letters, fax, e-mail), reports and all documents related to program implementation.
• Implemented the existing filling system adopted by the office and ensured that every program document is retrieved easily.
• Preparing / editing morning meeting presentation on regular basis.
• Drafted, typed and printed letters as demanded.
• Updating / editing and display Morning Meeting Presentation on regular basis before the meeting start time.
• Prepared the program meetings and wrote up the minutes of meeting.
• Ensured the follow up of the implementation of the recommendation of the program meetings.
• Ensured the availability of the filling index of the program documents (project documents).
• Ensured the availability of an updated list of addresses of different partners involved in PEI.
• Ensured that logistical issues are sorted out for the workshops (booking the venue, budget preparation, equipment and stationery to be used).