To support the supervisors and management team with problem-solving skills, effective teamwork, and respect for deadlines while providing administrative and entry-level talents with the goal of proving myself and growing with the employer.
Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
Maintain in a safe and secure work environment;
Developing personal growth opportunities.
Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Provide supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
Maintained communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
Monitor Procurements and purchase by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
2. Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
3. Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess Policies
4. Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company Description for senior management.
5. Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plan
6. Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows, bank meetings, analyst meetings, and more.
7. Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company polices
1. Responsible for maintaining, establishing and modifying the takaful and company’s strategies in Communities.
2. Ensured that products are supported with documentation, promotions, training and channel specific marketing activities.
3. Managed all activities related to company’s product lifecycle management.
4. Maintaining products by market segment, including rolling out of product based marketing.
5. Developed roadmaps, propose new product lines, and work with Product Managers on Product Lifecycle.
6. Day-to-day management of staff including monitoring of business activities.
7. Managed the creative flow of departments work, and collaborate with other marketing functions to provide new lines.
8. Identified y and implemented improvements to internal tools, processes, standards, templates, etc.
9. Relied on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
10. Led and directed the work of others including business procurement, training, mentoring and disciple of staff
11. Ensured all strategies and techniques are in place to optimize business tools to increase the Company business.
12. Established the company business in largest industrial zone of northern Punjab where 05 branches are effectively progressing.
13. Recruited, coached, and motivated high caliber sales professionals and clients.
14. Create and/or improve best practices and processes where required, and ensure accuracy of sales reports are available at all times to leadership
15. Identified, prioritized and qualified key external alliances and partners build strong relationship with decision makers and work closely with all relevant prospecting clients.
16. Maintained thorough product knowledge including ability to demonstrate products
1. Effectively accomplished corporate goals/objectives/mission through Customer Relation Management,
2. Recruited and trained the Marketing Officers for sales promotion.
3. Managed conduct of Market surveys and Research studies to build an effective Market Information System to improve after sales services and customer-focused marketing,
4. Provided Training and Development opportunities to business related personnel and clients.
5. performed duties as Sales Trainer,
1. To effectively accomplish corporate goals/objectives/mission through Customer Relation Management,
2. To ensure smooth/proper customer handling through Policy Holder Services and Claims Departments.
3. To conduct Market surveys and Research studies to build an effective Market Information System to improve after sales services and customer-focused marketing,
4. To provide Training and Development opportunities to services related personnel and clients.
5. To develop new products according to customer’s needs.
6. To explore non-conventional market segments.
7. To keep and manage relations with the corporate clients to minimize churn.
8. To perform Profitability and Trend Analysis for improving the corporations standing, financial and market leadership.
9. To handle Customers Relationships / Events Management.
10. Market Planning, Business Planning, Customer & Corporate Relations, Financial Statement Analysis, Mkt.IS, Marketing Management