I am young professional having experience of Social Mobilizer, Project M&E Assistant, Social Organizer, Distribution Supervisor and Distribution Officer. Qualification BA from University of Sindh Jamshoro in 2nd Division.
Acquire basic training in community mobilization, data collection, assessing potential Women eligible for acquiring NICs currently or within one year.
Identify targeted women by mobilizing communities to obtain NICs with close coordination of local leaders and key informers and facilitate women in NIC registration.
Prepare list of women who are eligible or likely to be eligible over about one year attaining the age of NIC registration and coordinate with NADRA /arrange Mobile Van as and when needed.
Keep electronic record with online sharing facility. Share data with WEE authorized personnel to update and process data for NIC registration speedily.
Coordinate with other field workers like LHVs, local teachers, Lady Councilors, and local representatives for the purpose of identifying women for NIC registration.
Coordinate with Secretary UC to get support for NIC registration under WEE project.
Coordination and collaboration with community health care workers, government teachers and CSOs organizing awareness and community mobilization sessions for NICs registration.
Work in coordination with database, quality assurance and training team(s)
Work in close coordination with DVECs and DEC and NADRA for preparing visit.
Develop linkages among ECP, NADRA, local organizations, local governments, and other partners and assist Zonal manager in the process of NIC registration.
Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Manage and undertake social mobilization activites in the assigned areas through the formation and strengthening community institutions namely communities organization (COs), Village Organization (VOs) and Local Support Organization (LSOs).
Developing the VOs/LSOs linkages with other public and private sectors
Developing the community activitist through regular coordination capacity development and faciliting local level decision making empowerment
Coordinating CIF appraisal with LSO and the district CIF specialist under the supervion of district managment
Coorinating the implentation of Community Investement Fund (CIF), Income Generating Grant (IGG), Low Cost Housing Scheme (LCHS) linked interventation by the community organization for ensuring a transparent and effective implementation of CIF, IGG and LCHS.
Coordinating implementation of others regular as well as special program and project such infrastructure project health, water sanitaion education, housing skill development etc, and closed coordination with VOs,LSOs.
Report to supervisor
Any other task assigned by managment.
Provide trainings on DBR applications use and facilitate gatekeepers to register children at local level
through mobile application.
• Oversee the technical issues on log in user IDs or other mobile applications used in the process and
address those by recording entries in logbook.
• Submit and share monthly plan and progress report of his specific area with Project Coordinator.
• Prepare target based training plans of his Taluka and share and implement the same in consultation with
• Functionalize the taluka office effectively, maintain attendance register on regular basis, and get the same
countersigned from PC.
• Maintain supplies inventory received from UNICEF.
• Coordinate and report all field visits at taluka level.
• Form the Taluka Working Groups and coordinate with Assistant Commissioners of their respective Taluka
to chair the meeting.
• Organize monthly meetings at Taluka level. Send invites and agenda to the participants. Minute the
meetings and action plan.
• Follow up on actions / decisions taken in taluka Working Group meetings from line
departments/implementing partners at taluka level.
• Coordinate with the facilitators including LHWs, vaccinators, Nikah Khawans, UC Secretary / Clerk through
their line department and ensure close coordination between them for effective and efficient
implementation of assignments.
• Monitor and provide support to the Institution responsible for community mobilisation and
communication activities to promote birth registration.
• To put all out efforts for achieving the targets set at taluka level.
• The reporting line for the PME Assistant shall be PC.
• Any other task assigned by the PC.
Responsible for the assessment of the beneficiaries
• Take part in the distribution of sunflower seed
• Regular visit at field to the community
• Arranging and conducting kitchen gardening Trainings
• Arrange farmers Exchange visits with team
• Conduct farmers Exposure visits with team
• Making report of the field visits
• Submitting bi-weekly and monthly work plans
• Snatching proper photographs for reporting
• Documentation and organizer record keeping of all activities
• Helping management in arranging any other activity in the community
• Any other task assigned by the management