I am resourceful, dedicated and committed professional with more than 11 years of experience in Monitoring Evaluation, programme quality, design learning, Research, programme MEAL capacity building, program development approaches, Knowledge management, conducting research, information/data management and analysis, communication, proposal writing and database development. I have ability to design research, conduct and manage high-quality theory-based impact evaluations and a strong commitment to intersectional feminist evaluation principles. I lead and managed the evaluations under GRAISEA program, Al-Falah, Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and Family Planning (FP) project, GROW campaign, Women economic empowerment, building resilient communities and COVID-19 response by using innovative methodologies and tools. I am well experienced in reviewing relevant documents and reports, develop data-collection instruments for all relevant data-collection modalities used in the inspection or evaluation process (e.g., surveys, interview and focus group guides, desk review tools, direct observation forms), articulating a data-analysis plan for the evaluation and for individual data-collection modalities and research and analysis of information gathered from diverse data sources and formulate convincing and well-substantiated conclusions and recommendations.
I am committed to the protect the children from abuse, anti-harassment at work or field and follow the guidelines from health and safety department. I am capacitated on safeguarding particularly child safeguarding. I have a very good understanding of and technical expertise in developing and designing result-based management systems, performance management plans, accountability mechanisms, Log-frames, ME frameworks, and theories of change. I have developed and contributed to the Log Frame, TOC for the GRAISEA regional level, Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and Family Planning (FP), EU programme, ANCP Projects and many other projects. In addition, I have facilitated 35 CSOs in formulating performance management plans. I have also developed detailed ME Manuals including required tools for data collection, monitoring, analysis and reporting for the OGB Projects.
Development of M&E Tools, Systems & Procedures and Implementation
· Develop Monitoring and Evaluation Systems, results framework and Performance Management Plan (PMP) for the projects falls under humanitarian pillars.
· Ensure implementation of the Project M&E System utilising clearly defined objectives, activities, indicators, and results for each component in the implementation period.
· Monitoring & evaluation of 19 grants/projects through desk monitoring techniques and field monitoring for the compliance with programmatic direction (managed 135 field visits in all four provinces of Pakistan.
· Collect data, analyze it, identify gaps & suggest recommendations for the improvement of project activities.
Training and Capacity Building
· Design and produce M&E tools for training M&E and grantees’ project staff.
· Orient and train project staff and grantees on the M&E framework, including objectives and indicators and on their responsibilities for data collection, quality assurance and reporting.
· Provided support/facilitation to 234 CSOs for the preparation of Result based M&E plans
Evaluation & Research
· Assist management in solicitation process, developing mechanisms for evaluation of proposals and review of proposals for shortlisting grants’ partners.
· Design and conduct baseline surveys, project evaluations and impact assessment studies;
· Document lesson learnt and propose solution to management for decision making and improvement of future work
· Design and conduct institutional & programmatic assessment of 80+ NGOs/CSOs in order to determine/assess their capacity before awarding them grants.
· Facilitate Grants team while preparation of grant agreements and finalising work plans, developing milestones and suggesting conditions to be applied on CSOs.
· Ensure review and approval of grantees invoices and monthly expenditure reports (programmatic aspects) before making them payments
· Ensure grant close outs after completion of each grant.
· Convening Grants Management Committee (GMC) meeting, sharing agenda points, taking minutes, and circulation of minutes among GMC members.
Communication & Reporting and Database Management
· Furnish periodic inputs/M&E reports for regular progress update.
· Ensure branding and marking of grantees’ IEC material, radio & cable spots as per OGB standard rules and regulations.
· Coordinate with Project Manager/COR at OGB regularly for providing grantees progress, monitoring reports, field security incidents and important events and arrangement of field visits of OGB team.
· Responsible for managing/updating management information system (OPAL) of OGB, to collect grantees progress data and to generate frequent reports and presentations.
Maintain a filing system for all M&E activities, reports and analyses in hardcopy, and on hard disk and backups
Planning & Monitoring
· Develop monitoring tools and design monitoring and evaluation system for programme/ projects.
· Incorporate the monitoring results and the lessons learnt for designing future plans and implementing new projects
· Monitor and evaluate the progress of different health, education, livelihood, relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction projects
· Develop and implement Monitoring and Evaluation system based on Logical Framework Analysis of the project, covering outcomes, outputs, activities, benchmarks and indicators.
Evaluation and Research
· Develop formats for surveys, semi-structured interviews, and for case studies in order to collect information for conducting different kind of assessments
· Analyze the situation of the target area and design different interventions through poverty ranking and need assessments
· Organise the information gathered for developing different types of reports/assessments.
· Evaluate the change/impact of different programmes and projects implemented in the region
· Conduct analytical research studies to measure project outcomes/impacts
· Conduct end of project evaluation of various projects and preparation of evaluation reports.
· Developed TORs for the hiring of consultants for conducting evaluation of various projects.
Capacity building/On the job support
· Guide/support the Programme Officers of MER in the working districts and develop their capacities.
· Produce periodic reports i.e. Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Progress Reports and Project completion reports.
Coordination, Linkages Development and Fundraising
· Develop linkages with donors/government line agencies for fundraising and developing various project proposals and dealing with donors for approval of proposals and to guide and to provide guidance and support to all project teams in implementation
· I also participated in all UNOCHA Cluster Coordination Meetings for the WASH, Nutrition, Shelter and Health Clusters) for progress sharing, discussing issues, challenges and ways forward. I recorded and disseminated the Minutes to all cluster members. I also prepared and submitted several proposals to different national/international donors for humanitarian response to flood affectees, which were approved.
• Manage the M & E team in Punjab, as well as the database and data analysis staff based in Punjab, and provide guidance on strategy, M&E approaches, and capacity building to IPs and team members.
• Develop quantitative and qualitative tools and analysis frameworks for each of the program interventions, including data collection instruments (e.g. survey questionnaires, focus group discussions, and key informant interviews), analysis plans and data entry spread sheet. These tools shall allow for the tracking of impact on beneficiaries, value for money and spill over effects.
• Lead analysis and reporting of program data, including by strengthening the reporting functions of CMIS, to provide clear feedback and statistics necessary for reporting and ensure the results feed meaningfully into program design and implementation plans
• Build the technical capacity of all M & E staff members on monitoring and evaluation, and ensure specific knowledge sets around indicator development, data analysis, database knowledge, focus group delivery and developing program logic are embedded in the M&E team.
MONITORING, EVALUATION, ACCOUNTABILITY AND LEARNING:
• Lead process and performance monitoring for all PATS+ work streams, including but not limited to data quality assessments, baseline studies, impact assessments, third party data verification, capacity building and technical assistance in performance monitoring for LPP.
• Commission and participate in research, data analysis and learning activities for Lodhran Pilot Project Pakistan to ensure that performance monitoring data and information contribute to Lodhran Pilot Project technical teams’ learning and adaptive processes.
• Collect, collate, and edit data and information for monthly, quarterly, annual, and other reports for sponsors and Lodhran Pilot Project Board.
• Assist in coordinating across the different work streams of Lodhran Pilot Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E;
• Helping in the identification, analysis, and synthesis of lessons learned from program implementation and, facilitating the incorporation of those lessons into the activity development cycle.
• Designing and conducting research and developing testing procedures for assessing quality;
• Providing overall support, advice, and oversight on program-level monitoring and evaluation.
• Supporting and advising colleagues and beneficiaries on activity-level monitoring and evaluation efforts, ensuring quality and consistency across Lodhran Pilot Project work streams.
ASSESSMENT AND PROGRAM PLANNING
• Conduct key informant interviews (KIIs) with stakeholders which may include grantee staff, government officials and beneficiaries of the grants.
• Fully complete the instrument tools and submit them weekly to the PERFORM assignment manager for data cleaning, coding, and analysis.
• Write and submit weekly monitoring reports to the PERFORM assignment manager in accordance with a prescribed template.
DATA ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
• Analyzing data by applying MS Excel, SPSS and other utility software.
• Developing and updatin
Develop project detail implementation plan, LFA, procurement plan, activity design and implementation strategy for activities for smooth planning of project.
Set work break down system and define role & responsibilities of team members in attainment of project and organizational goal.
Develop resource mobilization plans and strategies to execute these plans, leading and monitoring of these plans to achieve efficient and effectives results.
Develop linkages with Government line departments, NGOs and private sector organizations to ensure that technical assistance to be provided by the line departments and private sector organizations reaches the relevant NGOs and community-based organizations and vice versa.
Institutional building at grass root level (trainings/ capacity building) of social organizers, team members, village WASH committees, women support group, LHW, SH & NS , teachers, masons, religious leaders and UC administration on WASH concepts and strategies.
Design and Implement Baseline & End-line studies, Monitoring mechanisms, Result framework, evaluation strategies, LFAs, M & E Plan, Mid Term Review, Review Meetings, Lesson Learned Exercises, Outcome Evaluation and activity analysis as per context of project.
Managed, analyzed, organized and reported social research, information, data, knowledge, learning’s, lesson learned and best practices using qualitative and quantitative methods both.
Ensuring Result Based Monitoring, making Indicator plans, developing and updating Indicator performance tracking table and Developing SOPs to keep project on track
Documentation (DBMS for Soft and Hard Data, formats development, Technical and progress report writing)
Support in the development of M&E systems and their roll out to field staff. Support more senior technical staff to develop and roll out systems.
Conduct simple data analysis and present and disseminate information to inform program management. Seek solutions for more complex data management requirements by working with IT colleagues.
Support coordination of monitoring site visits, evaluations, assessments, and special studies.
Assist in identifying consultants for short-term M&E, performance management, and research assignments.
• Support in the development of M&E systems (inc. output trackers) and their roll out to field staff. Support more senior technical staff to develop and roll out systems.
• Support planning, implementation and follow-up of evaluations, for instance writing TORs, preparing literature review packs, recruiting evaluators, planning evaluator itineraries, planning staff workshops, leading report review. Participate in evaluations where required.
• Conduct simple data analysis and present and disseminate information to inform programme management. Seek solutions for more complex data management requirements by working with IT colleagues.