● Having experience in management and financial accounting including costing, internal controls and ad hoc reporting.
● Worked in manufacturing & retail business sectors.
● Advanced stage user of Microsoft Excel.
● My strengths of quick learning, hard work and positive attitude has always supported me in gaining positive feedback from my seniors and colleagues.
● Regularly reviewed the data entries related to all retail outlets to ensure the accuracy of information.
● Ensured month-end activities performed relevant to reporting.
● Assisted the Accounts Manager in month-end accounts closings.
● Ensured adherence to accounting principles and company’s SOPs.
● Processed inter-company transactions and performed stock transfer reconciliations.
● Performed debtors’ reconciliations regularly, and highlighted the overdue accounts.
● Verified, processed and prepared reconciliations related to petty cash payments of all outlets.
● Prepared & maintained Fixed Asset Register.
● Processed outlets’ rent, utilities and renovation (if any) payments on time.
● Performed physical stock counts and stock valuations monthly.
● Performed monthly, annual and target based sales commission calculations.
● Provided the management with up-to-date capital expenditure reports for every project.
● Forecasted future receipts and payments for preparing cash projections.
● Monitored cash at bank status on a daily basis and performed Bank Reconciliations weekly & monthly.
● Provided tax department with the required information on time.
● Ensured regular receipt and filing of important documents from all company outlets.
● Supervised the accounting treatment of non-routine transactions.
● Computed the profit margin trends for every single outlet on regular intervals.
● Assisted the Accounts Manager in ad hoc reports to support decisions.
● Provided management with various other financial analysis and variance reports.
● Products’ complete “Costing, Coding and The Pricing” including job order and batch costing.
● Detailed reporting on variances, comparisons, products profitability analysis and factory overheads.
● Worked in detail on machine hours and direct/indirect labor to incorporate them into the product cost.
● Analyzed product changes to revise costing and took active part in new product developments.
● Prepared reports for changes in the purchase rates of major raw materials at regular intervals.
● Advised alternative ways of raw material usage for cost savings.
● Computed special products costing for inter-company transfers.
● Prepared revenue and expenses trends for management review.
● Assisted the Production Manager in preparing detailed Production planning/status and Sale/Supply reports.
● Dealt with the financial and non-financial Warehouse operations, including detailed inventory reporting.
● Ensured the purchase, transfer, issuance and returns of all materials recorded in the ERP System without any error.
● Performed monthly physical stock counts to ensure the accuracy of raw material records.
● Provided the Factory Manager with overall factory level Daily Activity & Monthly Status reports.
● Posted daily cash receipts and payments data in the ERP system.