I am a results-oriented HR professional who brings along 4 years of experience in the field of HRM. I am proficient in identifying deficiencies in the system and suggesting remedial procedures through an internal control memorandum to rectify the control weaknesses. I am adept at collecting vital information for each audit doing the necessary financial research for each audit and assisting in creating audit presentation materials. I have completed Masters in Business Administration from the Institute of Business and Technology in 2012 and Bachelors in Business Administration from the Institute of Business and Technology in 2011.
My key skills include Human resource mangement , Recruitment, Training, counseling, work on other HR related issues.
I was engaged with Paracha International Exchange Company Pvt. (Limited), as Internal Auditor, where I was responsible for scheduling, and managing numerous financial/operational audits plan and system of internal controls to provided applicable laws and regulations. I am skilled in completing audits assignments within time, budget, and schedule while handling multiple tasks. I possess skills in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Responsible to assist in all HR related activities & operations.
Attendance Management, Payroll
• Proactively interacted with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Successfully delivered accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process and ensure success of the corporation.
• Administered company's financial accounting, reporting systems, and month/year-end activities, including inter-company reconciliations and internal audit correspondence.
• Played a key role as a team lead for several assignments, including half yearly and annual audits, and liaised with respective departments to complete and submit annual budgets/forecasts.
• Documented control processes and procedures through observation, testing, and discussions with finance and operational personnel.
• Performed continuous monitoring and auditing of all company financial transactions for accuracy and compliance with Exchange company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
• Supervised work paper reviews and audit wrap-up procedures and evaluated audit branches, franchises and payment booths in accordance with the SBP guidelines and company policy.
• Performed finance and accounting duties, including preparing analyses, compiling and reviewing information for periodic accounting reports, maintaining and monitoring subsidiary ledgers, processing standard and accounting documents.
• Examined accounting data, summarize financial status, reconciled internal company’s accounts monthly and keep record of daily transactions.
• Maintained a detailed understanding of business processes, auditing standards and related risk and control frameworks and facilitate audit execution.
• Generated monthly bank reconciliations, and sustained variation of financial information, files, and proceedings to make certain accessibility of documentation and compliance with guidelines.
• Recorded payments, total sales and cash transactions regarding the customers and suppliers for each month.