I am a top performing professional with more than 20 years of experience in banking, finance, and pharmaceutical sectors and NGOs.
I am instrumental in providing tailored banking solutions, planning daily operations, facilitating and coaching staff on sales modules, and leading skilled teams, which headed Sales Force effectiveness for banking. Ability to devise strategic customer-centric business models through value innovation. Proven expertise in driving efficiency and productivity through evaluation of financial management systems and implementation of process improvements. Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills through a consultative approach to customer dealings and interactions with key customer decision makers, as well as built strong and long-term partnerships and value propositions to deliver tailored financial solutions.
My key skills includes Banking Operations, New Business Development, Asset Management, Investments Wealth Finance Advisory, Equities/Stock financial analysis, Mortgage Expertise, Budgeting & Forecasting, Sales Initiatives, Product Knowledge, Risk Assessment, Financial Analysis, Team Leadership, Identifying Customer Needs Identification & Analysis and Contract Negotiation
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Render keen eye for details for mutual funds investment management, investment strategies, equities/stock financial analysis, and asset, portfolio, risk, and wealth management. Define and prioritize key strategic goals in conjunction with partners to provide high-level decision support.
· Forged and strengthened long-term relations with clients and key stakeholders at all levels to drive results, which led to an official strategic partnership with the bank, while generating customer referrals and revenue for both parties.
· Developed and executed policies to attain company targets via collaboration with staff, officers, and board members.
· Monitored market conditions, product innovations, and competitor activity, and adjusted account sales approach to address latest market developments.
Analyzed and evaluated productivity of each RO by managing sourcing quality and executing a formal monitoring mechanism and processes according to NB standards. Delivered strategic direction and feedback to the management on competitor activities and counter measures, such as process/credit improvements. Actively contributed in sales calls with RO’s to ensure quality of file and higher customer service. Maintained sales discipline in the team while executing activities in accordance with compliance policies of bank. Devised sales training programs and recommended appropriate programs for differential training needs of the RO’s.
· Delivered feedback and guidelines to Sales Manager in accepting products in the market to improve sales techniques while maximizing productivity and accomplishing home finance targets.
· Achieved and surpassed targets and budgets of business by overseeing and educating Salesforce, overseeing DSA’s, and evaluating performance in terms of productivity and quality of sourcing.
· Attained targets set for residential Sales Channel by developing and executing relations with developer, broker, and credit initiation unit and overseeing alternate sales channels for sourcing and referrals.
· Met current numbers and future business needs by developing acquisition channels and recommending promotions and line advertisement in liaison with marketing functions.
· Enhanced productivity & TAT via close collaboration with the sales governance, credit, and operations teams.
· Ensured minimal staff turnover while achieving staff satisfaction rate at the optimal level.
Played an integral role in overseeing high-performing teams, assessing performance, conducting team meetings, and revising rejections on daily basis while operating in the credit card department. Identified, examined, and communicated customer needs and specifications to the team members.
· Ensured accurate diagnosis and swift resolution of issues/problems related to credit card and personal loans.
· Delivered vision of project objectives techniques to facilitate task performance in achieving team monthly targets.
Identified, examined, escalated, and resolved everyday issues of the branches related to operations. Prepared reports on all approvals, declines, and incentives earned to update branches on all key perspective.
· Led, developed, motivated, managed, and worked with high performing branch employees to meet strategic goals and business objectives, while staying within budget.
· Established and maintained effective first-rate relations with key employees, branch managers, and regional managers to raise sales of personal loans, credit cards, and SME through branches.
· Drove productivity by managing costs of acquisition and executing efficient compliant sourcing processes.