I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Sales and Management Professional who brings along 8 years of experience in sales, marketing, client service, project management and business development to deliver substantial revenue growth in highly competitive business markets. Exceptional professional with a proven track record of capturing new business, increasing revenues with existing business as well as delivering solid operational and business results for clients. Expertise in creating and implementing value added sales strategies, building relationships, negotiating, organization, training, communicating, problem-solving and bringing profitable business to a close. Experienced in the execution of departmental policies, and procedures, as well as consistently assessing operational needs to impact performance. I have completed B.E Mechatronics Engineering from Air University, Islamabad. I have the ability to provide customer insights, reach company goals and meet bottom-line objectives.
My key skills include business process improvement, strategic planning & analysis, business development, sales forecasting, client relations & negotiations, knowledge management, customer service, team management, complaint handling, problem solving, relationship building and communication skills
Researching, Writing, and checking proposals.
Addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to bid.
Checking PPRA website and e-newspaper for new business
Communication with the procuring agency and Foreign OEM.
Coached Sales team to uncover all compelling customer needs behind bid request, written or not, presenting compelling full customer solution that won business
Finding and communicating new OEMs, s for the company
Writing a letter to Procuring agency regarding the discrepancies & ambiguities in published tender
÷ Major Achievements:
Successfully secure the 30 million Smart ID card project from NADRA.
Significantly managing projects, operations & maintenance of generators in 125 different THQ & DHQ in Punjab; coordinating with cross functional team members to make sure that all parties i.e. hospital & central body PMU are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules. Submitting project deliverable and ensuring adherence to quality standards
Skillfully meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues; performing periodic maintenance and repair of generators. Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information. Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring execution of smooth running of generators at different hospitals. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of impacts on estimate, schedule and budget
Developing new opportunities with clients. Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverable; conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. Effectively managing human resources, vendor management and technical department; prepared monthly invoicing of HR, periodic maintenance and repair invoicing
• Identify complex and non-standard customer requirements, and sales opportunities to exceed personal, team and department targets.
• Sustain high level of professionalism, integrity, customer satisfaction and sales growth by utilizing a diversity of marketing methods; address needs and requests, adhered to customer service standards and protocols.
• Successfully establish new business opportunities, as well as produce and execute sales plans and strategies focused on credit and active cross-selling of management.
• Ensure professional and courteous communications, demeanor and interactions with customers while continuously seeking ways to add value, improve customer relationships and loyalty.
• Organize business plan through coordination among marketing, imports, production, quality assurance/control and materials management departments.
• Develop new ideas for increasing sales by executing grass-root events to assist in beating up business.
• Strategically manage and grew distributor relationships, evaluating their performance region by region and identifying opportunities to seek deeper market penetration.
• Analyze the operation of the department and provides technical assistance to the employees of refinish products.
• Expertly coordinate and review goods and service requirements with end users, using actual demand history and detail inventory planning information, while understanding all requirements.
• Achieve strategic tender and contract negotiations; carry out quotation analysis, evaluation and selection of vendors; reflect budgets and costs contractual obligations.
• Interacted with vendor weekly to review status and follow up items, as well as contractual issues, and monthly regarding contract funding and financial analysis.
• Collaborated with various departments throughout country, including analytic teams, marketing teams, sales and support.
• Designed and maintained technical and project documentation; identified, tracked, monitored and communicated project-related issues.
• Led inventory planning and procurement activities for goods and services, including managing vendor performance, mitigating supply issues, effectively managing stock and replenishment activities.
• Supported all corporate and subsidiary organizations for the strategic sourcing, purchasing, contracts administration, supplier management and distribution requirements.
• Created procedures for managing return of damaged goods, replacement items, incomplete orders, shortages and appropriate credit arrangements.
• Revised and implemented sales strategies / techniques, and ensured proper training of all employees.
• Developed and expanded territory through prospecting and lead generation, thus increasing customer base and exceeding sales quotas.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.