Analytical and process-driven supply chain specialist with end-to-end supply chain expertise. Consistent & proven track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing performance, all to tight time scales and within budget. Committed to identifying and implementing continuous improvements in the supply chain.
As Head of Supply Chain overseeing and managing Organization's overall Supply Chain strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
Managing the following departments.
Planning & Procurement Material Management Warehouse & Distribution
Inventory Management Contracts Management Project Management
The Aman Foundation is a social enterprise focused on catalyzing impactful solutions in Health and Education in Pakistan. Supply Chain Department serves below entities:
AMAN HEALTH Care Services
Sindh Rescue and Medical Services, Sindh Peoples Ambulance Service, Aman Community Health Program, Aman Telehealth, Health Trainings.
Aman Tech is a state-of-the-art vocational training institute which trains students in 13 different trades with partnership of global institutions such as USAID, German Cooperation (GIZ), and Department for International Development (DFID) Govt. of UK.
As Head of Supply Chain overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
Managed following departments.
Supply chain Planning (MRP) Order Management Inventory Management
Warehouses Store Logistics
Major Duties and Responsibility
· Develop business plans, feasibility studies, budgets, policies and procedures, and project plans in line with companies overall business strategy and direction. Ensure procurement of supplies/ services is within allocated budget and in compliance with Purchase Requisitions/Orders.
· Being Logistics & Purchasing Manager source out and purchase major Raw Material required for the factory from local and International Market and arranging documentation and finalize price with suppliers. And Manage to Dispatch Finish Goods to local customer and Export market by Land or Sea.
· Planning for the continue supply of material to plant by arranging weekly meeting with Management, Sales, Production and Q.C department to know and discuss required Raw Material as per sales and production plant. In case there will be shortage of any material, inform to production, sales and management to change production plan accordingly.
· To manage all logistic & purchasing activities (including Import and Export) required for the Import of Raw Material and movement of Finish Goods from its origin to the factory to Customer Warehouse e.g. Ocean Freight, Insurance, Custom Clearance and Transportation, Banks etc.
· Procurement Strategy Development, Negotiating, Procurement Process, Supplier Evaluation, Contracts Execution, Material Sources, daily, weekly and month planning meetings with Managing Director, Sales, Production and Q.C department for the review of stock and for the best source of RM.
· Dispatching of Finish goods as per agreed delivery plan with Sales from Warehouse to customer warehouse by providing shipment information to custom and dispatching of documents before goods reach at destination port.
Served as Manager Merchant Acquiring in Standard Chartered Bank in Merchant Acquiring
department. The job description includes the merchant retention, business development from
existing / new merchants.
Indirect support to interlink business portfolio’s like American Express Card, Ready Cash etc. JointPromotion with Micro Marketing, Loyalty Marketing. Planned and implemented regular visits toCorporate and Key Accounts. Maintenance of total merchant base of Lahore and linked cities with approximate volume of 600 Million with a 20% annual increase in volume.
Served as Territory Manager in Uni Lever and managed sales of 150 SKUs in my territory by
having special focus on retail, gaps coverage, availability and visibility. Put Special focus on
merchandising in order to achieve Targets and to give minimum double digits growth over last year.
Served as Sales Admin Executive in Reckitt Benckier and assisted Regional Sales Manager. Had strong follow up of Primary and Secondary Sales of Central Region with coordination of ASMs and Head office. Managed the administration, secretarial, accounts and computer works in Regional office.