I am a highly accomplished professional with progressive experience maximizing revenue by implementing sales growth strategies and marketing plans to achieve corporate business goals. Demonstrated success in leading sales and client relations, tracking new markets and emerging trends, developing strategic partnerships, writing business proposals/plans, and guiding long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements. Adept at creating new business strategies to deliver revenue growth across multiple territories. Skilled at producing long-term value and capitalizing growth occasions for an organization from customers, markets, and business partnerships. A solid history of formulating and implementing innovative ideas and techniques to ensure attainment of KPIs and continued progress.
My key skills include Market Research, Business Development & Management, Project Execution, Policy Implementation, Market Information/Intelligence, Key Account Management, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Stakeholder Communication, Revenue Generation, Client Relationship Management, Staff Training & Leadership, Negotiation Skills, Dealer & Distributor Management, Retail Operations, Supply Chain Simulation, Sales Network, Problem Resolution, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Publisher)
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Designed and implemented strategies to achieve sales targets in an overcapacity situation in a historically underperforming area, while generating over 0.8B rupees revenue.
• Efficiently supervised network of over 50 dealers, 3 warehouses, operations and inventory, as well as key account with sales transaction of above 250M rupees.
• Fostered and maintained congenial relations with a dealer network to identify, examine, resolve, and report customer requirement and all services and sales-related issues and attain sales targets.
• Effectively streamlined and supervised POS at dealer shops by ensuring availability and visibility of products and POS material at dealer shops.
• Functioned in close collaboration with various departments to compile and create various reports for information or consumption of the senior management.
• Examined marketing aspects of different diversification options being considered by the company, while taking into consideration, sales, inventories, production and availability to achieve goals.
• Established dealer loyalty and officer reward programs to motivate sales team in adverse market conditions, which augmented sales volumes and customer engagement.
• Carried out detailed analysis to provide equal opportunity for the field officer despite geographical variances and differences in the sales pattern.
• Produced and presented presentations to the General Manager Marketing on market situation and aspects relating new initiatives taken by the company at BOD meetings.
• Played an integral role as a part of the event management team to plan marketing conference and forecast future trends and volumes, while developing sales forecasts for FFC marketing.
• Executed and verified user end of business intelligence software in SAP while creating rebuttals for allegations against the company in the press and GOP departments.
• Led procurement of accessories while introducing first VHT processed mangoes for exports to Japan.
• Managed budgeting of the project and controlled cost centers through coordination with all stakeholders and various departments of the company to assure seamless operations.
• Worked with customers on creating order status and production variables while assessing international market for expansion including Korea, Japan and UK and supervising end to end value chain.
• Established and retained excellent, working relations with customers and devised various selling strategies to exceed sales target by 50% for all products.
• Effectively administered a network of over 70 dealers, 3 warehouses, operations, and inventory while creating annual revenues of over 1.5B rupees.
• Conducted effective training sessions and detailed assessments to manage key account with sales transaction of above Rs. 500M while improving overall staff performance and work efficiency.
• Oversaw a team of 3 subordinates to generate revenues of over 3M rupees by sales of textile machinery and spare parts to new clients in a highly competitive textile vendor market.
• Developed and executed departmental policies to attain set company targets via close collaboration with staff, officers, and board members.
• Secured and maintained productive, long-lasting customer relationships with the company by providing excellent service while using strong leadership strengths.