Experience in Regulatory & Public Affairs, Issue Management, and Social Sector Development national and international organizations in various projects. I have diversified experience in Project management, social mobilization, Health, FSL, WASH, Cash for Work, Conditional Cash Grant, Health and Hygiene, Livelihood, Monitoring & Evaluation, Institutional Development, Educational projects, crisis management, multi-stakeholder relations management, Life skill based education and social investment planning. Additionally, I am goal-oriented, self-motivated and derive satisfaction in doing a job well while supporting others in their success. During this received several trainings on different components as well as performed as a trainer. I want to work as an effective member of the Mid-Level leadership team in a world-class, growth oriented organization where my work experience, along with my leadership and organizational skills can maximize business operations.
Performed duty as a District Quality Imrovement officer
Represent to SIF as a Training Officer in community and relevant stakeholders, mobilize and organize available resources to attain project objectives, Liaise and ensure access to community, identify potential beneficiaries, potential training venues for organizing cash for work activitiesTo develop a training and session plan to train cash for training participants;Â Counselling and motivation to trainees for optimal learning and sensitization
Conduct pre and post tests for the cash for training activities.
Documentation and record keeping of ongoing activities, identify/suggest potential training interventions at grassroots level.
Assist Management with feedback and timely reporting for observation and analysis in field activities and maintaining data base for follow up impacts in District Tharparkar.
Master Trainer Of Teacher
â€¢School Support Associate with Creative Associate International in Pakistan Reading project (PRP) from 6th February 2018 to date at District Ghotki.
â€¢ Facilitate in-service professional development activities in the UC/Tehsil/District that include face-to-face trainings, follow-ups and roll out of TIG activities.
â€¢Support teachers in implementing newly learned concepts and skills through regular follow-up support visits to schools.
â€¢ Work in close collaboration with teachers, head teachers and concerned education officer(s) in preparing and implementing school/ union council/Tehsil based reading improvement plans and strategies.
â€¢ Training Associate with International Rescue Committee from 25th October 2017 to 4th February 2018for DF166/BDRP( Building Disaster Resilience in Pakistan) Project based at Ghotki, by the duties to create the effective awareness through various trainings among the farmers regarding kitchen gardening and also to organize the sessions to improve the Cropping pattern,landleveling, land preparation and sowing(time and method) the different crops as per season requirement with proper usage of fertilizer to obtain the maximum yield.
â€¢Following major topics were covered during the 05 days training.
ïƒ˜ Best irrigation and water management practices for crops and kitchen gardening.
ïƒ˜ Wheat improved production technology.
ïƒ˜ Off-season vegetable production and household nutrition management at kitchen gardening level
ïƒ˜ weed, insect pests and disease Management, Harvesting Method and time, post-harvest management (handling and safe storage)
ïƒ˜ Agro Eco-System Analysis for Crops and livestock- introduction and practices.â€¢ An IPC Officer with Mercy Corps Pakistan from May 2015 to 30th September 2017 at District Ghotki, to provide the mother and Child health awareness among the Community and have trained the LHWS/LHS, Dispenser, LHV.CMW, FWW and Doctors on IPC Skills and IPC tool kits
Training of HCPs on Comprehensive family planning and LARC for 6 days.
Trickle down training of 760 LHWs on Comprehensive family planning for 4 days.
Establishment of Skill lab at District level with the collaboration of DHO and other line departments.
To conduct the supportive supervision visits of trained HCPs at District level.
Active participation in DHPMT and DTC to share the Updated Progress.
To Prepare the Weekly, Monthly Progress Reports for further sharing to Provincial Office.
Developed and maintained coordination with District Health Management, DPWO, LHW Program Coordinator, partners, hospital and facility staff at district level.
To Coordinate with DAFPAK Provincial office for seeking guideline and providing update regarding the implementation of work plan
Ensure the timely sharing of work plan / activity calendar with district level with relevant stakeholders.
Visited assigned facilities according to the planned schedule.
Coordinate with DHO and DPWO for nomination and release of participants for training as per work plan on technical and clinical skills.
Worked on Budgeting & Training Event Planning, Project Execution, Team Supervision and Monitoring, Evaluating & Reporting to the head office on daily basis using latest Computer technology and digital gadgets.
• Community Mobilization Officer with ACTED International District Umarkot from 1st August 2019 To Date.
• Implementation of Mobilization Activities
• Participates in need assessments, Participatory Rural Appraisals, feasibility studies, stakeholder analyses and community consultations;
• Liaises with Governmental and non-Governmental Agencies.
• Supports the development of agreements and MoUs with community based organizations or other civil society groups.
• Elaborate all needs based inputs and all other activities according to the objectives of the program and the beneficiary involvement strategy.
• Mobilizes the community in the effective use of the community resources.
• Mobilize communities for the prioritizing of recovery activities and strategies.
• Facilitates the capacity building and setup of representative community committees (steering committees).
• Identified unskilled and skilled Cash for Work beneficiaries in close cooperation with the steering committee.
• Ensure, through daily dialogues and consultations that the strategy of the projects and the commitments of the various stakeholders
• Maximize beneficiary contribution.
• Focal Group Discussion.
• Participate in NFI distributions whenever required.
• Supports in the development of IEC materials for all activities implemented.
• Other Activities Training of beneficiaries, FSL, Livestock, Wash, Hygiene Promotion, Rehabilitation, Hand Pumps RO Plants, Small Ponds, Conditional cash Grant, Cash for work and Kitchen gardening.
• Facilitate in-service professional development activities in the UC/Tehsil/District that include face-to-face trainings, follow-ups and roll out of TIG activities.
• Support teachers in implementing newly learned concepts and skills through regular follow-up support visits to schools.
• Work in close collaboration with teachers, head teachers and concerned education officer(s) in preparing and implementing school/ union council/Tehsil based reading improvement plans and strategies
• Assist District Program Manager in managing administrative and logistic issue for a smooth implementation of program activities in the district.
• Assist District Program Manager in developing monthly cash projection against program activities, disbursement of project beneficiary allowances, district based procurement (as and where needed) and maintaining update financial and compliance records/matters.
• Assist District Program Manager in compiling monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports by providing updated and accurate information from field. In addition, collect and share success stories from the field to highlight impact of the program.
• Ensure proper record keeping of the TIG meetings, follow-up visit, and teacher observation tools and reporting those to the district office accordingly.
• Support teachers in maintaining portfolios with up to the mark quality
• Assist the district, provincial and national offices in undertaking monitoring and data collection tasks.
• Collect content analytics from tablets.
• Provide updated contents, and first level support to tablet users about tablet and multimedia content
• Compile success stories from the field and undertake case studies to highlight impact of the project.
Pakistan) Project based at Ghotki, by the duties to create the effective awareness through various trainings among the farmers regarding kitchen gardening and also to organize the sessions to improve the Cropping pattern, land leveling, land preparation and sowing(time and method) the different crops as per season requirement with proper usage of fertilizer to obtain the maximum yield.
• Following major topics were covered during the 05 days training.
Best irrigation and water management practices for crops and kitchen gardening.
Wheat improved production technology.
Off-season vegetable production and household nutrition management at kitchen gardening level
weed, insect pests and disease Management, Harvesting Method and time, post-harvest management(handling and safe storage)
Agro Eco-system Analysis for Crops and livestock- introduction and practices.
• Working as an IPC Officer with Mercy Corps Pakistan from May 2015 to date to provide the mother and Child health awareness among the Community and have trained the LHWS/LHS, Dispenser, LHV.CMW,FWW and Doctors on IPC Skills and IPC tool kits
The IPC Officer has provided technical support to the implementation of all activities at District level and play a vital role in the development of monthly plans, to ensure Mercy Corps’ activities are implemented in accordance with the overall work plan and are of desired quality and have kept the close Coordination with Stake holders for better implementation of the project activities.
In addition to above to prepare the project presentation, update the all Documentation and Google drive, prepare weekly, monthly and Quarterly Reports and submit the success stories timely for further process.
The IPC officer has developed the best Coordination with District Government, line department; stake holders and HCP partners to achieve the desired objectives and outcomes of the project and look after all the project related activities and organized the Donors visits successfully.
Support District trainings including
• Women Support Group (WSG) trainings
• Health facility in-service training
• LHW IPC training
• CMW IPC training,
• LHV IPC Training
• FWW, Dispenser, Doctors IPC Training
• Conduct regular supervision of project activities to ensure quality
• Conduct supervisory and monitoring visits to the trained LHWs and CMWs, and prepare field visit reports.
• Participate in project review meetings at the district level .
LHV/Program Associate in HANDS to provide the Health Services and Create the awareness regarding Birth Spacing to improve the Mother and Child health Status and supervise the 200 Marvi workers by providing on job sessions and disseminate the health information on gross root level to improve the living Condition of the people and help to update the record keeping as per Criteria from 30th March 2013 to 15 May 2015 while Married women of Reproductive age were focused to adopt the FP sevices and removed the myths and misconceptions in the area.
In addition to above following tasks were done within time frame. Identification of 200 Marvi Workers,Master Trainer for 200 Marvi Workers and IUCD Insertion and focused the Married women of Reproductive age to adopt the use of modern method of Contraceptives for birth spacing.
To provide the Clinical Services for safe delievries, IUCD insertion keeping in view the infection prevention,and other modern Contraceptives methods, with proper Counselling and motivation to the Clients.
CMO in Sindh Rural Support Organization.
By duty to Coordinate with Stake holders, line department and district Government
To prepare Monthly and Quarterly Progress Reports and maintain the whole official record.
To create the enthusiastic awareness among the community, all activities were carried out to follow the Advocacy, Communication Social Mobilization
Vocational Training Program assessment
Micro Investment Plan (Appraisal)
To prepare weekly, monthly and Quarterly reports for further submission.
To prepare monthly work plan for Mobilizers as activities could be carried out within the stipulated period. To prepare monthly quarterly progress report to create the close Coordination with NGOs/CBOs/CCBs on gross root level for effective Mobilization and out comes, In addition to that supervised the food and non food items distribution.
Lady Health Supervisor from 1996 - 2002
10 Years Field Experience in Health.
TOT on Health Nutrition
TOT on Interpersonal Communication
TOT Birth Spacing
TOT on Contraceptives Methods
TOT on Depo-Provera Injection
TOT on Key Social Marketing Training
TOT on (HTSP) Healthy timing spacing of pregnancy
TOT on (CMAM) Community based management of Acute malnutrition
Health Committees Arrangement.