Work as an Amazon PPC Expert for Private Label Brand having knowledge about Amazon operations, Keywords research, Competitive Analysis, Keyword research, Product Launching, Product Giveaways, Amazon Listing Optimisation, Amazon PPC Marketing, Managing Team, Good Communication Skills.
Manage Amazon PPC advertising across multiple brands/accounts.
Focus on success: Run PPC campaigns that achieve our brands’ campaign goals of increased visits, sales, and purchase frequency.
Types of Campaigns you will be Running: Sponsored Ads, Sponsored Brands, Display Ads, DSP, VIS (Video-in-Search) Ads.
Solve problems: Troubleshoot advertising issues such as profit loss, low return, and high ACOS.
Take the lead: Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Use 3rd party PPC advertising software to facilitate campaign creation.
Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) advertising trends.
Managing campaign budgets & adjusting bids to optimize the ROI
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impressions, CTR, conversion rate, and other important account metrics.
Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Proven 3+ years of experience as an Amazon PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central
Knowledge of Amazon PPC management, SEO, and digital marketing concepts and trends
Expert working knowledge of tools like Helium 10, JungleScout...etc
Proficient in Excel/G-Sheet/Spreadsheets
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
Doing Giveaways (Required more Skills) to become Amazon Choice. Amazon Choice requires Good CTR (Overall organically and through PPC) and a Good Conversion rate to increase organic sales through certain Keywords.
• To control the Amazon catalogs in particular product listings and feeds.
• To Manage FBA and FBM orders.
• Oversee competitors and adjust strategy to secure our position as a category giant.
• Keep track of Amazon Account stability and metrics.
• Keep in touch with Amazon support in case of any issue and constantly follow up with them.
• Monitor and optimize fresh product listings by applying relevant knowledge of keyword research, product search, and ranking algorithms.
• To ensure top seller ratings along with management of online product reviews of the complete catalog.
• Generate weekly and monthly reports for all significant metrics, revenue, goal tracking, and margin tracking.
• Monitor current conversion rates and sales data.
• Execute advertising campaigns utilizing Headline Search Ads, Sponsored Products Ads, and Product Display Ads.
• Respond to customer reviews and feedback.