A professional electrical engineer with over 07 years’ skills full hands with the experience of Plant machineries and equipments .
To plan and executing of Maintenance (preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance) Project Management and quality inspections, looking for a skilled challenging medium for the best of my career and the organization as well.
Working with Amber Capacitors Limited Sunder Multan road, Lahore. As an ElectricalMaintenance Engineer from April 2017 to October 2020.
• Reporting to Maintenance Manager.
• To prepare Monthly Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all sections according to yearly
• To make effective functioning of preventive maintenance activities as per Preventive
• To maintain all tools, equipment in good running condition under use in Maintenance
• To ensure close liaison and consultation with Store Keeper for maintaining levels of
machinery spare parts as per requirement and pre-defined levels.
• To ensure smooth operation of all Electrical Equipment’s specially Generators,
Compressors, Air Dryers, Air Conditioners & Water Supply Pumps.
• To maintain proper handling of machinery related documents, Circuit Diagrams,
Operational/Maintenance instruction manuals.
• To ensure maintenance and overhauling of entire Electrical Electronic equipment’s.
• To analyze Maintenance Request by mentioning reasons of fault in maintenance request
form to minimize them by effective preventive maintenance to ensure proper use of time
for his junior staff with good working environment.
• To make sure proper addition of new machinery in the prevailing ISO documentation
system as well preparation of EMIs & SOPs.
• To maintain proper records of machinery maintenance and stoppage times with complete
• To ensure proper usage of PPE’s (Personal Protective Equipment) to the staff under his
• To supervise & keep follow up for all in-house fabrication work related maintenance.
Worked in Master Tiles & Ceramic Industries Ltd. As an Electrical Supervisor from
July 2013 to April 2017.
Reporting to Electrical Engineer.
• Manage the work activities to effectively implement maintenance plans.
• Determine work procedure and prepare work schedule.
• Supervise performance & use of time of his subordinate staff and reporting to
• Maintain all tools by proper lubricant and cleaning as well as keep workshop neat and
• Keep follow up for pending indents for spare parts counseling with Maintenance Store