Accomplished Sr. Project Manager with 08+ years of outstanding track in providing technical expertise for diversified projects in Pakistan, Middle East Region, and UAE, competent to handle overall Project management operations primarily within the facets of HV,LV,HVAC, MEP, Fire Alarm, Fire Fighting, CCTV, ACS, Low current system, Fit out and BMS systems. A Strategic planner who helps organizes day-to-day operations of business by keeping up with high standards of maintenance service. Consistently delivered notable contributions in employing cost-effective measures, providing solutions to complex natured operational issues, and developing good working relations with clients, stakeholders, government authorities, industry players and other third party dealing with the company, seeking for rewarding role within a Company where gained experience, developed experts and leadership skills have valuable impact.
Responsible for leading the teams to deliver projects.• Manage resources, schedule, financials and project delivery dates.• To monitor and review O & M activities such that strategic development of all the clients are maintained.• Facing corporate clients such as K.E, D.H.A, N.H.A etc.• Responsible to carry out the complete job from work order to till final payment.• Provide assistance in maintaining client’s records including the update of Operational Procedure Manuals.• Responsible for running the project on a day-to-day basis & verify that the project produces the requireddeliverables of quality, within specified constrains of time and cost.• Provide on-site leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals.• Participates in establishing practices, templates, polices, tool and partnership to expand and mature thesecapabilities for the organization.• Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.• Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.• Acts as an internal quality control check for the project.• Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.• Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsor.• Input into the development of the Annual Maintenance Plans and the Asset Renewal Plan.• Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.• Delegate task and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
Project Manager at Senator Security Systems LLC, Dubai, UAE
• Develop and lead a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, Operation and Maintenance staff to achieve the stringent standards applicable.
• Ensure suitably trained/qualified O & M Personnel are utilized to meet the Contract Requirements.
• To support the O & M activities by providing specialist engineering knowledge and advice associated with the full
range of FM services.
• To monitor and review O & M activities such that strategic development of all the clients are maintained.
• To carry out specialist technical and non-technical work as deemed appropriate to the continuing maintenance
function of client facilities for those equipment’s which FM has maintenance as its scope and to assist the
Maintenance Supervisor over the full range of his duties.
• Deliver all planned and reactive tasks in accordance with the Service Level Specification requirements.
• In conjunction with the client representatives agree the Annual and Monthly Maintenance Plan.
• Input into the development of the Annual Maintenance Plans and the Asset Renewal Plan.
• Agreeing with client access requirements.
• Carrying out risk assessments.
• Supporting the Asset Manager in maintaining the Asset Register.
• In conjunction with the FM Coordinator, competence assessment for the purposes of appointment of Competent
Persons and issuing of Standing Instructions.
• Research and make recommendations into the implications of plant and building refurbishment proposals.
• Control and manage the work of specialist consultants, contractors and in-house staff on building services.
• Projects and specialist operational maintenance issues.
• Provide assistance in maintaining client’s records including the update of Operational Procedure Manuals.
• Testing & commissioning of Air /Water cooled screw chillers & Roof top package units, CCTV, ACS, Fire Alarm, BMS and Intercom.
• Handle Middle East warranty & Service.
• Making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures.
• Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
• Ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
• Creating and carrying out test procedures.
• Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults.
• Liaising with installation/project engineers.
• Supervising engineering and technical staff.
• Writing reports and documentation.
• Providing technical support.
• Ensuring safe working conditions.
• Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
• Maintaining MEP & HVAC/ chillers and package units [ Carrier / Lenox/ General )
• Trouble shoots all kind of A/C unit’s.
• Lead the maintenance team and technical support.
• Maintaining Reactive, Corrective and Preventive maintenance.
• Identifying the materials and equipment to be used in the various systems.
• Carrying out tests on systems and making changes to plans where necessary.
• Monitoring the installation of services and managing their maintenance once the building is completed.
• Making sure that all building services meet health and safety requirements and environmental legislation.
• Liaising with plumbers, electricians, surveyors, architectural technologists and other construction professionals.
• Writing reports, advising on the functional aspects of buildings and highlighting the practical implications of the equipment’s.
• Promoting energy efficiency and other sustainability issues.
• Managing teams of people and working closely with them to get the work completed on time and to a high standard.