A youth climate expert with a Bachelor’s of Environmental Engineering from NUST and a diverse professional experience gained locally at Nestle and globally for European Environmental Consultancies. As a Certified Trainee in The Alliance for Water Stewardship Course, I have Expertise in Watershed Management, Scoping and Baseline Research, Data Analysis, Environmental Governance, and Corporate Water Sustainability. I am resourceful, resilient, and growth-oriented, viewing challenges as opportunities. I have field experience by volunteering as a Social Trainer and Organizer for Climate Reality Project and Pakistan Red Crescent Society making me a cross-functional leader with Fluency in Environmental Knowledge, Interpersonal Communication, and Project Management. I am ambitious to work with like-minded individuals in a dynamic environment where I can polish my skills further to accelerate my professional journey.
• Desk research, literature review, data collection, analysis and presentation on the theme of Water Stewardship, Corporate Sustainability and Environmental Policies and Compliance.
• General Administrative Duties such as Project Management Tasks on Excel, SharePoint, and Bitrix24.
• Providing IT support, conducting desk research, and preparing knowledge materials for water stewardship courses, corporate training sessions, and consultancy projects.
• Website Designing using Bitrix24, creating CRM Forms, and innovating solutions to meet the projects’ demands
• Data Analysis and Interpretation to filter out and present key research findings in visual and written formats
• Conducted Baseline Research on site’s physical scope, water use, and catchment of influence to analyze shared water challenges, opportunities, risks, and relevant stakeholders
• Reported findings from field surveys with water stakeholders using Community Relations Process 2.0 software
• Updated Progress Reports for Water Stewardship Plan evaluating company’s performance
• Aided the site for successfully passing its AWS Surveillance Audit in Sept 2020
• Acquired knowledge on safety, health and environment, and sustainability software Credit360
· Ghostwriter and Editor for 5 Self Help Mental Health Journals for Adults
· Created Instagram Campaigns, designed content with Canva and Mailchimp, and handled CSR for book
· Experience of adapting to an entrepreneurial culture by being resourceful, self-efficient, and creative
• Taught 40+ Male and Female Matric Students for fluency in English Language Communication
• Mentored students to pursue intermediate education, especially in STEM fields
• Project Leader and Trainer for Climate Change Workshops training 160 out-of-school children in Islamabad
• Developed an Awareness Campaign Strategy to be implemented on national-level by PRCS Climate Champions
• Secured 130,000/- pkr grants from 2018-2021 to organize Climate Change Workshops, Earth Hour, and more
• Conducted Opinion Survey with 50+ responses in Kobo Toolbox on the idea of Paper Free Offices