Member of globally recognized body ACCA and holds the BSC Hons in Applied accounting from OBU currently pursuing career at KIA Lucky Motors Pakistan Limited possessing more than 3 years of financial reporting experience.
1. Managing and preparation of statutory financials for yearly audit of the company with detail reports.
2. Managing all the fixed assets of the company.
3. Preparation and handling of monthly management accounts of the organization single handedly.
4. Performed industry analysis of whole industry and its competitors.
5. Played vital role in SAP implementation.
6. Preparation of Financial Reports from SAP.
7. Preparation of Board Presentations for Audit committee and Board Meetings.
8. Preparation of Balance sheets and Profit & Loss statements every month.
9. Preparation of Bank Reconciliations for all the banks.
10. Managed all the accounting transactions.
11. Preparation of Budget Forecast.
12. Managing all the expenses related accruals of company.
1. Generation of customer invoices after verification of rates and quantity from sales orders.
2. Generate customer aging report weekly for management decision making.
3. Preparation of bank reconciliation statement in order to reconcile unrecorded bank transactions.
4. Handled end to end process of accounts payable include recording of purchase invoices, making payments of
suppliers according to agreed payment terms.