▪ Passionate and dedicated Environmental Engineer committed to apply valuable solutions to environmental problems.
▪ Competent individual equipped with comprehensive knowledge of safety operations such as MOCs and HAZOPs.
Comply with ISO & PSM, environmental management system & safety requirement to take necessary corrective actions;
excel in unpredictable & hectic environments.
▪ Competent communicator and a visual presenter of powerful analytical insights; capable of transforming analytical results into actionable business-relevant recommendations.
▪ Gained competencies in a range of industrial engineering disciplines and systems including Chemical handling & safety protocols, Industrial Ecology, Water Treatment, and Energy Engineering.
▪ Plan, implement, and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct hazardous environmental working conditions.
▪ Promoting a high level of safety awareness on materials handling through monthly seminars and contact with project supervision.
▪ Identify and monitor potential safety hazards and mitigation techniques.
▪ Implementation and administration of Process Safety Management (PSM) and Lab safety protocols.
▪ Developing and improving manufacturing processes and materials.
▪ Perform experiments in the areas of water treatment and energy engineering.
▪ Install test machinery and test air quality, noise level, temperature or radiation and suggest solutions to compliance
▪ Proactively assisted in “Evaluation of Green House Gases (GHG) emission from Dairy farms.”
▪ Providing technical support for successful completion of EHS Management Plan.
▪ Design and use of System Dynamic model for cooperate and societal transformation of GHG.
▪ Updated performance review reports of GHG emissions and carbon footprint evaluation, highlighting areas of improvement and subsequent delivery of stewardship plan.
▪ Expertly performed solid waste management audit at site and published its performance report with future action plan and stewardship plan.
▪ Performed detailed study of PSM core elements, permit to work (PTW) & Emergency Response System, and assisted facility on its implementation.
▪ Accompanied fire incident mock drill with HSE compliance at facility.
▪ Represented and promoted the Foundation at all levels locally and nationally.
▪ Managed, developed, maintained, and coordinated environmental and sustainable development initiatives (which are already underway in line with the Foundation’s strategic objectives and priorities)
▪ Developed and sustained local partnerships with groups, organizations, and agencies in relation.
▪ Conducted different seminars & activities about Environmental aspects & its impacts on surrounding.
▪ Ensured the work of the Foundation complies with relevant legislation relating to health and safety, equal
opportunity and worked with vulnerable groups and individual.
▪ Gained rich experience in Bio-Chemical Techniques, and participated as research associate on Bio-ethanol production from agricultural waste during Solid State Fermentation in Food & Biotechnology Research Center
▪ Extraction of Bioethanol from Agricultural waste