To be a part of highly reputed organization that offers learning and
Working under stress and give opportunity in a competitive and
As an E&I Engineer the Responsibilities and Achievements at
Shuqaiq Steam Power Plant (SSPP-2800 MW) Stage-1 are:
• Assist for detailed T&C schedule development.
• Prepare/supervise preparation of test packs
• Establish joint verification/validation inspection with Client team
• Submit T&C reports for obtaining Client approval
• Establish T&C logs for all works - Coordinate subcontractor T&C activities
• Compile commissioning test data, inspection reports, and certificates and include them in the systems manual and commissioning report.
• Coordinate with other project teams - Prepare commissioning reports
• Assemble final commissioning documentation, including the commissioning report and Project Record Documents;
• Monitor construction progress and identify areas for commissioning readiness;
• Evaluate performance deficiencies identified in test reports and, in collaboration with entity responsible for system and equipment installation, recommend and perform corrective action.
• Collaborate with installation teams (Electrical and Auto-Control) to assure HVAC equipment are ready for commissioning
• Schedule, coordinate, witness, and document commissioning tests, inspections, and operations
• Confirm all required parameters to normally operate HVAC equipment are being met during testing.
• Basic Troubleshooting of Fans & Motors in Motor Control Center (MCC) and DCS Room.
• Basic troubleshooting of DCS Logic at CS3000 Yokogawa
• Review of control philosophy, P&I diagrams, cause & effect diagrams, instruments list, flow chart
• Installation, calibration and loop checking of the field instruments (Endress & Hauser, Bently Nevada, Honeywell, Yokogawa)
• Maintenance & calibration of transmitters PT, LT, TT, DPT (Rosemount, Yokogawa, Vega, Foxboro, Honeywell......)
• Maintenance and Calibration of flowmeters configuring (electromagnetic, orifice plate, ultrasonic, turbine, variable area ) of ABB, Rosemount
• Review/Execute T&C procedure
- Worked as Solar Design Engineer, trained and managed four employees in Field of Electrical and Instrument Installation & Calibration, Overhauling and Testing ensuring safety procedures and maintenance of high quality service standards expected by management
- Diagnose Malfunctioning system equipment and solar photovoltaic electrical system via test equipment to identify the cause of breakdown; fix the problem and connect the wires to circuit breakers, transformer and other equipment within designated schedule.
- Responsible for all aspects of work including assessment reports, Quality control of observational data received from the site, Calculation of Power Plant losses, Ensure the technical accuracy, Creation and responsible for system designing according to Electrical Load and updates on technical documentation, Providing technical analysis, support and training to the Technical Team.