Seecking a responsible job with an oppertunity for professional challenges, while being able to utilize my time and skills to the best of my abilities.
- Conduct regular home visits for the identified and reffered cases as as to maintain regular contact with the communities and ensure easy access of persons with specific needs and timely response to their urgent needs,
- Report about other protection issues including cases of detention, child exploitation, abduction trafficking et.
- facilitate survivors of GBV, Voilance, abduction, trafficking and basic protection issues.
- assest in strengthining of the referral system amongst protection actors in the field to facilitate timely indentification and referring of individual with protection risks or specific needs
- Develop strong linkages with all key stakeholdes for in time facilitation support and follow up of specific protection cases.
- identification and selection of the targeted villages in each UC as per set criteria being given by the PM or monitoring officer.-
- initial contract with the target communities for the introduction of the project and informing the communities of the social organization strategy of the project.
-Establishment of the village committies (VC) in the the targated villages as per standered procedures.
- Collect and compile baseline information on social and economic and ecological parameters of the project area and come up with accreditedvally profiles.
- Dood to dood assesment and identification of the beneficiaries for each component of project.
- Collect data as required by the programm as per formats being issued to them from time to time by the management staff.
- write the field visit report.
Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
Plan and implement educational activities and events.
Ensure classroom is clean and orderly.
Attend parent-teacher meetings.
Evaluate and document students’ progress.
Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.