• Collect vehicle need forecasts from all MC programs and departments on weekly basis, schedule vehicle use to meet program and operational needs;
• Maintain vehicle board on daily basis and maintain administrative vehicle files for each vehicle;
• Continuous tracking of vehicle log-sheets from Sukkur and field offices, responsible for monthly compilation and submission of log-sheets, and fuel consumption report.
• Coordinate with Administration department and Programs to have regular vehicle communications; and ensure that all vehicles are safe and road-worthy & have proper on-board documentation; all drivers are licensed and trained and their data is included in vehicles files;
• Take proper security measures for vehicles such as parking, storage of keys, emergency supplies, etc.
• Ensure that security incident & accident reports are completed and communicated and filed.
• Responsible for vehicle rentals, including tracking of leases/rental agreements, and payments, including all appropriate documentation.
• Track vehicle expenses in accordance with the respective procurement policy.
• Receive the goods as per the description on the purchase order;
• Display bin cards on each item in the store;
• Maintain the inventory register and update on daily transactions;
• Complete the necessary documentation according to the MC warehouse policy;
• Coordinate with the SLO for transportation arrangement for dispatches;
• Assist the SLO in generating waybills and in preparing reports regarding store activities.
3. Assets Management:
• Prepare and implement asset inventory procedures in MC office and staff houses.
• Keep updated assets/ non-assets inventory list as per MC standard.
• Ensure proper tracking system, security and safety measures are in place.
4. Other duties:
• Ensure all concerned MC employees are well versed in Transport, Warehousing and Assets usage and authorization process and procedures.
• Ensure assigned cei
Major Responsibilities include
• To prepare transport requisitions and maintain log books of fuels on daily basis
• To Look after company maintained vehicles repair and maintenance work as and when required
• To prepare approvals for official usage accessories and develop purchase orders
• To make monthly progress reports related to projects activities
• To make necessary travel arrangements and accommodation
• To maintain and track information regarding office budgets
• Receive / make phone calls and take official appointments
• To prepare agenda and make arrangements for conferences, meetings related to projects
• To maintain employees personal files and data
• Deal with company visitors.