A dedicated, responsible & reliable professional having extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in managing operations, setting budgets, appraising investment, calculating risk, forecasting, financial reporting, controlling cost, procurement, expansion & administrative services
CarFirst is the first of its kind online auction platform for used cars and backed by some of the most prestigious venture capital funds around the world.
Being part of the signatory body and reporting to CEO/CFO, I managed finance and operational matters across Sindh, Pakistan including:
- A turnover management of over 2 Billion.
- Structured operations of Ware-House, Branches, Documentation and Administration department including the manager roles, responsibilities and their related work authority.
- Budget setup for the region and ensuring execution of funds accordingly.
- Financial and Operational reporting.
- System development of keeping a track of all in and out, manage the overall accounting and bookkeeping including payable/receivable, banking and inventory.
- Approving signatory of third-party transactions.
- Internal/External Audit Management.
- Payroll Management.
- Highlighted Risks associated with business and structured SOPs for prevention.
- Integrated departments and segregated individual roles to maximize resource utilization.
- Worked closely with the regional Expansion/Administration team: Expanded company operations from 1 to 14 sites including a Regional office and Ware-House.
Periodically held team meetings to hear everyone thoughts on improving system, sharing ideas and achieving excellence in productivity. Mentoring team and last but not the least motivating them through realization of passion for the mission, vision and values of the company with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Handling Expansion Tasks.
- Devising Strategies of Growth.
- Cost controlling,
- Structure Finance/Account operations for all units across Pakistan.
- Employees orientation.
- Third Party Dealings.
- Monitoring of cash reserves.
- Heading Region administration.
Carmudi is one of the world’s largest Car classified site powered by Rocket Internet AG with major presence in Asia, Africa and Latin America where I worked as an assistant manager and ran it's finance operations in 7 cities supervising more than 15 employees across Pakistan. Working independently, my responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accounts finalization, Preparation of Financial statements as per IAS/IFRS, budget analysis, cost control, variance analysis and reporting.
- Maintenance of accounts payable/receivable.
- External audit handling.
- Withholding tax assessment.
- Managing professional relationships with third parties.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Monitoring of cash reserves.
- Payroll processing.
- Filing, storage and security of documents.
- Insurance claims Handling.
- Other administrative/IT responsibilities.
A group comprising of Restaurants, Distillery, Sugar mills, Dairy farms, Engineering and mandarin cell production units with major industrial presence in Pakistan and is a pioneer in the development of the sugar industry.
My main duty and responsibility included :
- Investment appraisal in new projects.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- External Audit Handling.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Annual performance reports for Consultants, Sr. DGM, C.E.O and other stakeholders as per the standard and specific requirements.
- Supervision and Preparation of Income Tax/sales Tax.
- Debt Collection Management.
- Managing professional relationships with financial institutions.
- Checking and supervising of the month end vouchers.
- Checking of all reconciliations performed at month end.
Haq Pistons is a manufacturing company specializing in production of car pistons and piston rings.
My responsibilities were :
- Making of third party payment checks.
- Filing and maintenance of all vouchers.
- Responsible for making data entries of day to day transactions.
- Reconciling bank balance with company's books.
- Preparation of daily journal vouchers with respect to general expenses.
- Preparation of daily planning sheet with respect to receivables and payables and bank balances.
- All other work assigned by the senior accountant.