Have a diversified experience more than 19 years in the Supply chain operations, Admin & Accounts fields.Motivated and Experienced professional providing level best services. High Performance & creative & able to relate easily with Clients, staff, colleagues. Seeking Role of Increased responsibility & room for advancement.
Working As Admin. Watching All Branch Related Issues Day to day.
(Labor, Building Maintenance, Utility Bills, Office Supplies,
Office Maintenance, Fleet Management, Attendance & Payroll,
Security of premises )
Responsible for all Staff Attendance ( Enrollment in Bio metric )
Implementation of Company HR Codes & Policies at Branch level.
Ensure safety from fire hazards and burglary. Manage factory/Head office/Warehouses (inbound &outbound ) affairs regarding house keeping gardening & civil Work.
Selection of Staff at branch Level ( Except sales TEAM )
Daily Monitoring of fleet Operations
Payroll check at Portal for salaries Disbursement.
Check the telephone operator , sweeper time keeper and office boys.
Check the canteen matters on regular basis and ensure the quality food.
Perform the protocol duties, Hotel & Airline booking , attend the foreign & Local company guests and arrange entertainment for them.
Event management.Organizing events at Branch level. Traveling Etc
Arrange and procure the furniture & fixture from local market after approval from management and follow the purchase procedure.
Manage the repair & maintenance of building and furniture & fixture.
Ensure timely repair work.
• Manage Ledger Receiving & Shipments Debit & Credit.
• Ensure compliance with Procurement department.
• Keep record of all incoming & outgoing raw Material.
• A strong check on Housekeeping.
• Fleet Arrangement as per shipping Plan ( All Fleet Dedicated & Non Dedicated )
• Manage vendor Accounts, generating weekly reports.
• Make monthly salary of employees.
• Prepare separate vendors accounts.
• Prepare monthly and annual Fixed Asset report for proper inventory tracking.
• Keep a record of Payroll accounts and consider workers total working hours. Deductions and increments to compute the total amount of Salary Payables.
• Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports.
• Submit monthly reports regarding the expenses and cashbook balances.
• Audit of all concerned departments on monthly basis.
• Manage vendor accounts (ledgers) & payment schedule as per company policy.
• To manage all vendors GST accounts as well.
• To maintain daily bank books.
• Assist finance manager & chief accountant.
• Maintain record of bank & cash payment vouchers.
• Assist export department on letter of credit opening.