I am an enthusiastic and dedicated professional with extensive experience across major areas of network engineering. An exceptional person who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve targets. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges. I can perform effectively even within a highly pressurised working environment. I am now looking to progress into an Engineer position within the Technical sector.
• Hands on experience on multi-vendor products such as ASA firewalls ASA 55xx, catalyst switches 3600 , 3700, 6500, 4500 series, cisco routers 2800 7200, Huawei routers Ne80, Ne40, Ne20. WLCs 5500 and 4400, access points 1200, 3500 and 3800 series, DPI SCE8000, ACS for RADIUS/TACAS, ASR 900 and 1000 series, cisco switch ME3600, Bluecoat packet shaper, Microsoft NAP server.
• Manage protocol operations such as MP-BGP, MPLS, VPN L2/L3, VMWare ESXi, AAA, Remote access VPN, ip sec VPN, DMVPN, Gre-Tunnels, Easy VPN, OSPF, BGP.
• Perform runtime troubleshooting of VPN. Configuring site to site and remote access VPN to employees and vendors. Involve in planning for upgradation and nationwide network role out.
• Hands-on experience of and deployment of blanket Wi-Fi coverage to public sector universities. Responsibilities includes configuring and support switches, servers, WLC, DHCP, active directory. Provide remote support to the field team. Also planning and designing HLD LLDs.
• Preparing technical documents such as a bill of materials, the scope of work, project plan and responses to RFP’s with technical elements. Participate in industry trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, conferences, and technical sessions to share knowledge and promote products and services.
Responsible as Operations Engineer to maintain Enterprise Access Network, Network Security, Secure Tunnels and Data Center Networks. The Operations structure primarily supports an eight hour day job model accompanied by on-call support and required on-site emergency visits for fault rectification. Strong hands-on on Wireless LAN Controller. Primary Technical Skills required and obtained for the job are:
Managing Enterprise Wireless Network
Configuration of WLC in HA mode nationwide
Responsible for managing nationwide wireless network
Wireless devices (WLC 5500, Air standalone 1200 and lightweight 3500 series APs)
Troubleshooting wireless issue on runtime
Provide VPN connectivity to user.
Remote Access VPN
Site to Site VPN
Expertise in Cisco Routing & Switching
Cisco ASR 900 and 1K series Router
Cisco Routers (7200, 3800, 2800 & 2600, 1700)
Configuring routers with routing protocols (OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, and BGP), STP, VLAN, VTP, Trunking, ACL, NAT, Etherchannel, HSRP, VRRP and policy based routing
Cisco Firewall ASA 550x
Cisco FTD, FMC & F5
Security Protocols (IPSec, SSL/TLS, GRE, 802.1xCisco)
OSPF and areas of OSPF
Cisco Switches Series (3560, 3750, 3850)
Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including firmware updates and patches.
Cisco Catalyst switches 4500 series
NAC configuration and limit the access of network to respective users only.
Port security and mac sticky
good understanding of networking concepts/protocols such as TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP, NAT/PAT etc.
Planning and development of Transformation network nationwide
Nationwide Rollout and Swap IT Transformation
Cisco ACS ( v 4.2)
Troubleshooting ACS and authentication issues
Certificate related issues
Working as team lead NOC to monitoring and operational staff, Design and configuration of Smart University Network services to provide blanket wifi coverage to public sector universities.
Datacom/Network Engineer(Professional Level)Deployed Cisco WLC 5508,WLC 8510 , Prime Infrastructure 3.0 , Cisco ISE , ME3600x , Radius Server (Windows Server 2012) in 15+ Public Sector Universities . Geological Redundancy of WLC with 8510.
Work as technical representative in Commtel, provide blanket wi-fi coverage to universities.
configuration of Layer3 Switches cisco ME-3600
Configuration of Layer2 Switches cisco SG-200
Configuration of DHCP scope server
Configuration of Active Directory
configuration of Radius Server
Configuration of Wireless Lan Controller
Configuration of eduroam
Managing NOC issues as NOC Team Lead
Provide Technical support to other team members through call and online sessions
provide support to field team for passive work i-e civil work for the placement of APs and Ethernet cables etc.
Working as team lead of PERN2 network monitoring and operational staff, Designing configuration of PERN2 Network services
Datacom/Network Engineer(Professional Level)
Troubleshoot,Design and Installation of a IP Core Network.
Preventive and corrective maintenance and of Huawei/Cisco.
Department: Managed Services
Configuration of HUAWEI core routers i.e. NE80E, NE40E-8, NE20E, AR2200 and Cisco 2921,2811,3925.
***Configuration of GRE tunneling between different region on NE40E-X3,NE20E,NE80E,NE40E-8.
***Configuration of VPNs between different sites.