I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Agricultural Sciences Professional with over educational background and progressive experience in agriculture sciences, research, quality assurance, and client relations. I possess proven track-record of designing and implementing plans for institutional and economic sustainability for community-led livelihood projects. Knowledgeable on agri-environment and agricultural development issues in developing countries with proven ability to write and publish scientific papers, policy briefs and technical papers. I have completed Master of Science Agriculture (Hons.) in Crop Physiology from University of Agriculture Faisalabad and Bachelors of Science Agriculture in Agronomy from University of Agriculture Faisalabad.
My key skills include quality assurance, training & development, program management, lab equipment calibration & verification, people management, quantitative & qualitative research, seed vigor/ germination/ fast green testing, office administration, problem resolution, auditing skills, genomic sequencing & mapping, time management, customer complaint management, communication skills, social mobilization, SAP and Microsoft AX (quality module)
I was engaged with Engro Fertilizers Private Limited, Lahore, as a Women Mobilizer/Trainer, where I was responsible for identifying multiple requirements, as well as designing and delivering subject matter trainings to the females of selected villages in different skill to enhance program, while maintaining socio-economic norms of locale. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
R&D administration, planning and development
Capacity building project “Velocity” for area staff
Dealing with national and international stake holders to deliver OTIF.
Training of field team on innovative agriculture practices (Float seedling system project, Chemical Weed Control, Stitching machine for tying of tobacco curing, Loose Leaf barn)
Engagement with farmers under farmers loyalty program
Centrally coordinating and managing overall leaf department projects
Managing farmer loan (loan reconciliation & recovery in central coordination with leaf team
• Delivered excellent first-rate support to the community members in identifying needs and priority issues, generating solutions, and executing processes to evaluate outcomes of activities, such as measuring, tracking, and taking follow-up action.
• Identified multiple requirements, as well as designed and delivered subject matter trainings to the females of selected villages in different skill to enhance program, while maintaining socio-economic norms of locale.
• Functioned in collaboration with social mobilizer and field officers to explain and mobilize women on crop best practices.
• Designed women capacity on daily health, hygiene, and food safety tips, and evaluated progress on entrepreneurs.
• Continuously revised quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement.
• Spearheaded internal auditing of Monsanto plant office Quality Management System and documentation as per ISO 9001-2008 Management System for plant site from SGS (3rd party) with no major nonconformity.
• Established key process indicators and executed preventive actions to eliminate root causes of poor quality and delivery problems and improve the complaint management system.
• Devised and implemented hand safety program at plant site and received safety & health award by DuPont pioneer in 2015.
• Integral participant for quality assurance team assessing Seed (Germination and Vigor Test), production's site' warehouse Audits and seed processing i.e. dumping till packaging.