I started my professional career back in 2010 with World Vision International. I was able to join humanitarian work in Pakistan because of the increasing numbers of disasters in Pakistan. I have since then worked in risk reduction and resilience projects in various parts of the Punjab Sindh Province. I have been able to get promotions during the course of time and attained therefore experience of working with communities as well as donors. I have worked with organizations as good as World Vision International, Plan International, USAID Power Distribution Program, UNICEF, PDMA, Punjab Aids Control Program, and Central for Agriculture Bio Science International, FRDP, and Poverty Eradication Initiative. I have experience of working with Emergency Response, Early Recovery Development. Some key highlights of my professional summary are mentioned below.
Responsible for the Supervision and implementation of all activities at project site office and in outreach as required under the Global Fund Grant Responsible for the financial management of the project related activities of the site office Develop monthly work plans and reports of the project activities for the submission to head office Conduct regular advocacy sessions with key stakeholders at project site office Review and verify data collected by the Outreach Workers (ORWs) as well as computerized data Ensure daily data entry by the designated staff in project MIS Carry out coordination and communication with the project site staff through organizing regular meetings Maintain record of all project related meetings, delegations and visits etc Review daily reports of ORWs to identify field related issues and provide feedback to the field staff Verify stock, generate demands and spot check supplies of the commodities and pharmaceutical products on regular basis. Maintain good contact and relationship with local police, government authorities and significant members of the community Responsible for the project related procurement/supply management and repair and maintenance of capital assets Regularly monitor project activities to identify gaps and weaknesses, to verify the results against set targets and to access service delivery needs Ensure proper and effective implementation of administrative procedures.
â€¢ Work with the project team for designing, monitoring and evaluation framework and tools for regular monitoring of project activities and impacts
â€¢ Measuring the project progress on key indicators
â€¢ Developing effective M&E system so that project indicators and their progress might be traced as per agreed LFA
â€¢ Assist the project in strengthening the accountability mechanisms at project level.
â€¢ Maintaining and updating progress reports and beneficiaries database
â€¢ Program Manager and Project Coordinator in timely submission of project reports.
â€¢ Undertaking field level case studies for further promotion and publication
â€¢ Analyze the data, together with the project team, and share them in the required format.
â€¢ Assist the project team and partners in documenting lessons learnt
â€¢ Contribute in timely and quality reporting that demonstrate accountability and learning.
â€¢ Collecting best practices, case studies which demonstrate qualitative and quantitative changes over the period.
â€¢ Appraising the project activities, progress reports and streamlining the project work and documentation.
â€¢ Developing beneficiaries database and distribution reports
â€¢ Assisting in beneficiaries Muster Rolls verification and Cash Assistance beneficiaries database
â€¢ Conduct reviews, learning events, surveys at project locations.
â€¢ Delivering any other responsibility assigned by the line manager.
HIV Counselor responsible for assessment of risk of the disease at an early stage.
oThe main responsibility of a HIV Counselor is to educate his clients on HIV, AIDS and STD’s and their implications through different programs & policies.
o HIV Counselor provides unbiased information on HIV testing to his clients & explains the testing process in simple way.
o Keep all the records, data about a patient confidential and safe.
o HIV Counselor maintains a list of certifications of Rapid HIV Test.
o HIV Counselor also conducts a report of risk assessment in which report he explains the implications of risk behaviors to his clients.
o HIV Counselor prepares a medical follow up for critical cases that have high risk of HIV infection.
o HIV Counselor has to submit a monthly statistical report as required by the program supervisor to look after every client properly on time.
o HIV Counselor has a responsibility to meet work plans & goals on time for the development and implementation of organization’s strategies.
o Not only above duties but HIV Counselor also performs other duties as assigned by the authorities of the clinic or employer.
• Assist communities in the formation of village organizations following the standard process considering the participation of women and other vulnerable groups
• Conduct capacity building activities and the use of various tools that will support assessment, plan and proposal development, project monitoring and fund management within communities
• Provide the needed technical support in the preparation of Workshops to develop CWB focused integrated community based resilience plans considering multi-sectoral Interventions Actively engage with communities, district Support Group (DSG), CRCs, Government line departments and NGOs to highlight the DRR issues of various projects through CVA approach
• Liaise with local authorities at UC level and government line agencies particularly District Disaster Management Authorities (DDMAs) to ensure strong government relations and support of community programs
• Ensure with Social Mobilization Coordinator that the exit strategy/sustainability plan is fully implemented.
• Assist communities in outsourcing funds to support funding of priority development needs as outlined in ICRPs
• Participate in the Grants Review Meetings to provide relevant information.
• Facilitate the conduct of monitoring and evaluation of project activities, field assessments and project reviews in consideration of future program planning, implementation and evaluation in coordination with M & E unit, and other related activities/visits
• Ensure timely documentation and submission of all reports as required
We are looking for field monitors males/females in all over the Pakistan.
Carry out frequent field visits for field monitoring and verification of project activities.
Implement and manage Accountability to Beneficiaries mechanism using already established mechanism of hotline and real time assessment;
To carry out preliminary investigation of complaints of serious nature to facilitate management for informed decision making regarding constituting investigation committee;
Consolidate complaint response mechanism, action plan tracker and monitoring checklists databases on monthly and quarterly basis.
To assist in developing a unified monitoring system and reporting mechanisms for partner NGO’s.
Provide guidance and build capacity, where required of the relevant staff of partners in monitoring and evaluation/ research and documentation.
To participate in situation analysis, develop monitoring systems for the project and carry out monitoring visits.
Verification of MIS data at field level on sampling basis.
Prepare weekly and monthly field report.
Any other task given by the line manager
The Commercial Team is responsible for the successful implementation of Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) and Hand held units for meter reading within Multan Circle MEPCO as part of the USAID Power Distribution Program (PDP). These projects can only be implemented by conducting stringent surveillance of the area. MEPCO losses can only be controlled by identifying the damaged/faulty meters in the field. Case Officer will be responsible to draft the case against customers involved in theft and then track the case on daily basis for recovery of lost revenue. Specific assignments of the position will be as under,
Case Officers are responsible for back-end processing of theft cases. They coordinate and gather information across multiple functions ensuring that each case is followed through its standard operating procedure.
Input data collected by field teams into standardized case trackers;
Update case trackers on a daily basis;
Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports as per given instructions;
Coordinate with relevant stakeholders on the progress of cases;
Print and disseminate daily field schedules for various cases;
Raise escalation reports for cases pending with long duration;
Ensure data in case tracker is clean and can be tracked to its source documents;
Maintain all field documents in an organized manner;
Continuously suggest improvement in the case management process and case tracker
Provide support in obtaining accurate, complete and up-to-date information required for effective WASH Program monitoring and evaluation.
Analyze collected data and information & prepare progress reports; draft changes in WASH project work plan and assist in identification of required supplies and equipment.
Support WASH field team to expedite distribution of emergency supplies according to the agreed distribution plan.
Support field team in gathering and compiling of WASH related information/needs.
Provide timely implementation follow-up, including monitoring inputs, local conditions and resources, flow of supply and non-supply assistance, and project status to build on project efficiency and effectiveness.
Participate in the field visits for monitoring project activities and local conditions, and follows up with local government counterparts.
Assist in identifying necessary action for project adjustments, acceleration, improvement and sustainability.
Report the project outcomes monitoring to M&E officer.
Any other related tasks assigned by M&E Officer.
Travelling and visiting designated outlets
• Conduct surveys: primarity getting form filled up
• Clearly convet the Questions to the respondents
• Observe the item in the checklist and not down with letting the
• Respondent know
• Make sure that respondent shares his written feedback, and the surveyor’s own feedback is also in the completed form.
• Take 2 photographs of the outlet visited with signboard/facia visible, and share the same
• No field in the Questionnaires to be left blank
• Will be responsible for data entry, and email it to the corporate office
• Inform via voice call/ SMS when he reaches the location
• Inform via voice call if there is a problem
• Any other task assigned by the management in association with field work
• To represent & introduce Plan International Pakistan in general and Livelihood Program in specifically into communities, its goals and objectives to ensure confidence building and smooth entry within communities.
• Conduct Broad Based Community Meetings (BBCM) at the grass root (village) level.
• Register Community Development Volunteers (CVD) and maintain Volunteer Database.
• Formation of village organization/project committee to provide assistance for identification of beneficiary
Conduct training and provide guidelines for CDVs and community structures (CBOs, CCBs, Elders Committees, and VCs) such as community management system training.
• Work closely with CDVs and build the capacity in social mobilization to encourage higher community participation.
• Resolve problems and issues raised during implementation of project activities with coordination of CDVs. communities) of data utilized in program planning and implementation.
Conduct monitoring and evaluation of social mobilization activities in coordination with Monitoring and Evalution unit.
• Liaise & co-ordinate with all stakeholders at UC level.
• Organize volunteer acknowledgement ceremonies at the UC level.
• Prepare and validate beneficiaries list for program interventions.
• Data collection from communities and cleaning of data with Monitoring and Evalution unit.
• Frequent field visits to communities and other stakeholders for information sharing
• Submission of daily field visit reports to the Project Coordinator.
• Understand and sensitize community for child protection policy of Plan International Pakistan
Monitoring & Evaluation
In collaboration with Sector specialists and community members, facilitate participatory monitoring and evaluation processes with the objective of enabling community members assess their vulnerabilities and potentials with special reference to gender, child rights, marginalized children etc.
Participate in Design and conduct of situation analysis to promote collaboration with partners involved in the implementation of WASH, Education, Health, food, protection, NFIs and shelter etc. interventions
Monitor the process of beneficiary identification to ensure participation of all community members including women and children and benefits to them as vulnerable groups
Monitor the implementation of all emergency, early recovery and development projects and provide accurate and timely information in terms of quality and time frame as stipulated in project designs
Work closely with Assessment, Monitoring, Evaluation and accountability Officer and other stakeholders to ensure that their information/reporting needs are being met.
Support post distribution monitoring, KAP surveys and reporting
Participate in design and conduct of need assessment studies and to support in making up figurative analysis and report writing
Provide necessary information and participate in project evaluations (both internal and external) as required
Review the documentation of all projects as per minimum documentation guidelines
Ensuring accountability system implementation at area program level and support to ME&A officer to maintaining linkage between M&E and accountability system.
Support and guidance to field teams on the implementation of the defined accountability system and identifying program area needs on program accountability capacity building.
Facilitate preparation of periodic reports on accountability;
Ensure that the criteria as per each project design are adhered to and deserving cases of the project are properly selected, registered and targeted.
Ensure that all distributions for food, CFW and NFI projects are conducted in an orderly proper and acceptable manner as per World Vision, donor and community standards.
Ensure smooth coordination with other WV sectors including WASH, Health, Food Security, Child protection to ensure that the integrated approach is effective in the field.
Represent World Vision in meetings at field level with local authorities, donors and other agencies.
Liaise and work closely with Compliance Officer, CTS Officer/assistant and warehouse ensuring that the field team incorporates field sector needs and standards.
Ensure that field team completes all the standard forms (registration forms, ration cards, CDAs, beneficiary list, FMRs, DCVRs, Tally Sheets, TIRs and waybills.
To ensure that all commodities in custody of field team is properly accounted for and giving responsibility to anyone responsible for the loss.
Oversee management of field staff, motivation and annual staff appraisals. Any issues related to theft, staff misconduct, non-performance and /or any other delinquency should be brought to the attention of the Commodity Officer.
Build the capacity of field team leaders and field monitors to ensure that projects are implemented as per standard.
Prepare, check/review field related payment documents and submit to Commodity Officer for approval.