I am a dynamic and results-driven Administration and Business Operations Manager having hands-on experience of more than 12 years in customer services, Client/Vendor Relationship building, implementing strategies on all levels. Offering broad-based expertise in the executive support, encompassing business and HR operations, employee administration, executive and operational management, legal compliance, risk management, and client relations. Equipped with proven ability in development of Administrative support help desk system leading to controlling & monitoring of departmental efficacy. Conducting Fire safety & evacuation trainings and developing a mechanism of incident reporting. Armed with well-defined communication, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical aptitudes; coupled with customer services and management skills. Recognized for solid ability to independently multitask, plan, and direct demanding operations and complex schedules. I have completed Bachelors of Law from University of Punjab.
My key skills include Strategic Planning and Implementation, Office Administration & Management, Procurement & Supply Chain, Security Operations Leadership, Process Development, Problem Resolution, Recruiting and Staffing, Communication Skills, Decision Making, Event Management, MS Office Suite, Policies & Procedures Development, Compliance Management & Auditing
I am currently engaged with Miniso Lifestyle Pakistan Pvt Ltd, as an Admin Team Lead, where I developed company’s head office with fully loaded working facility, writing up of administrative policies and procedure from scratch, also augmented procurement support to business development team to optimize growth of franchises. Conducted Fire safety and evacuation trainings and established a mechanism of incident reporting. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives.
• Office Management: Plan and direct all office operations including managing and training staff, maintaining stocks and inventory; ensuring service standards adherence and implementing procedures for maximum operating efficiency.
• Procurement: Work on own initiative and to apply critical thinking skills in decision making for overseeing procurement tasks, assessed requirements, endow suppliers, sought proposals, ensured contract performances and evaluations.
• Resilience Optimization: Strategically position to engage with service provider’s security to office, staff, stores and warehouses. Rendered keen eye for details to maintain all security devices and their records, monitored performance, ensured compliance of applicable policies and regulations, address complaints and take necessary corrective actions.
• Travel Desk: Administered all traveling processes such as international / domestic ticketing, visa, transportation and hotel accommodations, arranged routes specific to budgets and deadlines, arranged seminars, trainings and conferences.
• Insurance & Legal Services: Reviewed and assessed insurance policies and managed Lodging and settlement of claims, updated covers, and handled renewals.
• Developed company’s head office with fully loaded working facility, writing up of administrative policies and procedure from scratch, also augmented procurement support to business development team to optimize growth of franchises.
• Delivered Procurement support to business development team necessary for the growth of franchises. Designed and implemented appropriate system and internal controls to augment food services and security procedures.
• Conducted Fire safety and evacuation trainings and established a mechanism of incident reporting.
• Facilitates Management: Planned and oversaw renovation property acquisition, disposal, and relocation; strategized and aligned as well as managed space, parking services, also led multidisciplinary teams and delegated responsibilities.
• Procurement and Inventory Management: Initiated and devised sourcing strategies, forecasting / budgeting discover the most profitable suppliers, negotiate, approve and ordering of necessary goods and services
• Human Resource: Expertly performed duties as a strategic overlay to manage all recruitment & selection, developed job descriptions and SOP, performance evaluations, grievances and spearheaded department. Ensured compliances with EOBI & PESSI, Labour Department., Exercise & Taxation and other local government bodies.
• Security Management: Inducted, designated and evaluated security staff performance, compliance of SOPs, monitoring of surveillance equipment, report irregularities and suggest improvements.
• Mess Management: Optimized food quality services by investigating and resolving complaints, administered all endeavours related with office mess, sourcing supplies, controlling food preparation and deputation of staff.
• Event Management: Worked collaboratively to tight timeframes to deliver in-house events on time, within budget, on-site staff supervision, negotiation with service providers.
• Fleet Supervision: Spearheaded and performed fleet operations major tasks includes; assigning vehicles to staff, vehicle maintenance, insurance coverage and handling claim and tracker services.
• Recognized by CEO and awarded with cash prize for re-modelling of executive office and streamlining operations.
• Development of Administrative support help desk system leading to controlling & monitoring of departmental efficacy.
• Conducting Fire safety & evacuation trainings and developing a mechanism of incident reporting.
• Administration: Performed routine tasks including travel management, business correspondence, calendar and vehicle fleet management, housekeeping, grounds maintenance/janitorial crews and assisting security.
• Human Resource: Headed recruitment process, produced job descriptions and standard operating procedures and policies, performance evaluations, grievances handling. Compliances management liaising with trade associations.
• Legal: Managed all Litigations, reviewed and analysed case files and legal documents and handled statutory compliances.
• Insurance: Applied analytical expertise for different lines of coverage, policies renewals and prompt claim handling.
• Assessed existing HR functions and improved processes, created interview panel, augmented records, developed SOPs and devised compliance checklist as well as introduced and implemented KPI based performance reward system.
• Gained invaluable program ownership experience by achieving successful settlements of the long outstanding legal suits yielding recoveries avoided protracted legal] proceedings and curtailed legal expenses.
• Challenged with the responsibility of propelling strategic initiatives, developed electronic record maintenance system for maintaining confidentiality, quick retrieval and prompt status reporting.
• Audits: Strengthened audit and compliance functions by leading the assurance role for execution of audit of assigned segments. Performed detailed audit procedures, including reviewing transactions, documents, records and reports.
• Reports: Established and delivered comprehensive, and effective work papers which summarized procedures performed. Provided sterling support in developing and revising recommendations for corrective action / improvement.
• Served as a resource in all efforts to enhance effectiveness of internal controls for required levels set by audit committee.
• Researched numerous verticals for preventing and detecting leakages and errors in the company’s resources.
• Acknowledge by senior management twice for the employee of the quarter for demonstrating exceptional performance.