~ Dynamic and results-oriented in Purchasing, Quality Control, Production ,Warehouse Management and Inventory Controller with four years’ of experience in vehicle purchasing company Carfirst in Lahore, Pakistan as a purchase Manager with complete inspection and record keeping of a vehicle, Creating and implementing food safety programs, keeping records of inspections, temperature logs in food production organization Honeytop in Luton, United Kingdom as a Quality and Production controller and warehouse quality and inventory controller in online shopping company Jollychic.com in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia that seeks employees with potential for growth and advancement.~
Expert in Purchasing, Quality Control& Assurance | Inventory Control | Warehouse Management | Food Production | Inbound/Outbound Specialist | Regulatory Compliance | Shipping& Receiving |Policy / Procedure Development | Process / Performance Improvement | Food Safety | QA Methodologies | Goods Transfer | Analytical Skills| Customer Service | Team Player| Communication Skills ~
1 - Car inspection with the help of mechanics including body paint (Interior & Exterior) ,Wiring, Engine condition, Test drive, and taking pictures of car from different angles including damages.
2 - Vehicle documents verification from Excise (e.g Registration NO. Ownership, Make, Model, Manufacturing Year, Engine Number, Chasis Number, Transmission etc.
3 - Negotiation with customer on vehicle price offer and trying to convince him because of hassle free system as compare to market, document verification from excise and Secure Payment system (pay order) under one roof at same day.
4 - Uploading daily vehicle inspection reports into the system and record keeping.
• Successfully supervised inbound/outbound area and inventory departments of the organization. Reviewed quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities to retain most cost effective and efficient methods for quality requirements.
• Received and entered returned orders of the customers in a system and make it ready for put away.
• Efficiently produced a batch number for one or two orders, scanned batch number with the help of PDA, and put items in a specific location and different zones of clothes, shoes, and accessories.
• Picked items from different locations, scanned batch for each order barcode, printed different orders with the number of items, and put all items in a box with the order number on a box.
• Effectively scanned specific location and specific item from that location with the help of PDA to transfer item and goods. Checked the total numbers of one specific item and all of their locations in the warehouse.
• Retained knowledge of trends and changes affecting food safety and implemented program and policy additions. Classified food defects, determined quality of product and prepared subsistence inspection reports.
• Analyzed and provided recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications and improved food production processes by employing well-placed regulation compliance directives.
• Maintained quality assurance procedures on fresh dairy products and distributions and enforced compliance with all testing and labeling requirements information requests as required.
• Assisted in creating and implementing food safety hygiene programs to ensure delivery of high quality food items.
• Resolved public consumer complaints and performed follow-up investigations in a timely manner.
• Supported and maintained existing software functionality to investigate, analyze, and correct identified defects within established service level agreements.
• Contacted customers suffered in an accident in a car/taxi and convinced them to get claim, give personal detail like home address or registration number of vehicles and transferred call to our solicitors to get claim.
• Provided professional and friendly customer service, greeted all customers, and resolved all inquiries and complaints in a prompt manner to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
• Expertly submitted requests to the departments to prevent re-occurring issues and recommend improvements in the procedure. Acted as a resource in resolving customer issues by utilizing best practices in customer care.