I have 19 years working experience in the field of administration, HR, security, housekeeping, Mess and Camp Management, Maintenance of premises, project coordination, rehabilitation, protection, vehicle maintenance, and operations with UN sectors and international organizations time to time in Pakistan. After graduation i started my career from FEDEX.
Awarded best employee for the year 2003 in FEDEX International operation department Lahore. I joined UN sector at Mansehra after earthquake 2005 which affected near about 100000 families in district Mansehra. Awarded best Admin Assistant in UN-HABITAT office Mansehra in 2008 and 2009. Awarded appreciation certificate in the implementation of ERRAs Rural Landless Project . Awarded appreciation certificate in the implementation of ERRAs Virtually Land Less People. Awarded Basic and Advance Security Training Certificates by UNDSS. Awarded Save and Secure Approaches in the Field Environment ( SSAFE ) certificate by UNHCR.n Awarded Management Training Certificate by UN-HABITAT in 2010 also at Rawalakot.n Awarded appreciation certificate by District Government Mansehra in the completion of rural landless project after Earthquake 2005, in that district successfully for affect's. Awarded First Aid Training certificate by UNHCR after completing 4 days training at Islamabad. Awarded Housing, Land and Property Right in Pakistan training certificate also. After completion project of UN sector, i joined Bahria Town Pvt Ltd in Islamabad. This was a new project. So in starting i have to handling administration, HR, mess, camp , food, transportation, operation and logistics support for new project with strength of 800 staff in project. Now i am free now a days.
1. Administrative and logistics support to field and recovery staff.
2. procurement as per requirement and procedure.
3. Daily reporting to executive director.
4. Housekeeping and maintenance of building and vehicles.
5. Office and asset management.
6. Monitoring low staff and solve their issues and problem.
7. Work like a team and got target on time.
8. Arrange meeting with business parties.
9. Liaison with government sector and private industries heads.
• Support to other offices in even arrangement, transport coordination, vendor management,
administration, premises maintenance and security and horticulture.
• Administrative Management and facilities
• Office equipment and office management
• Employee engagement and relations during work.
• Maintenance activities, security and housekeeping.
• Supports operations by supervising staff, planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems.
• Supply Chain Management ( Procurement, logistics and material control )
• Keep inventory item tagging, counting and record up to date.
• Support the programs with the logistics arrangement.
• Orphan Caring
• Manage all documents for the official vehicles and rental vehicles properly.
• Monitoring Fuel Station and fuel consumption of LTV’s & HTV’s.
• General Discipline & Staff Management
• Management of guest house, accommodation, Camp & Mess.
• Handle emergencies and manage crisis.
• Monitoring the Time & Attendance and employees personal record.
• Strong Communications and networking.
• Monitoring record keeping as per company policy.
• General Administration.
• Health Safety & medical check up of all staff.
• Issuance of ration material for General Mess & Staff Mess as per scale.
• Monthly Stationary for every department as per request.
2. Human Resources Management
• Payroll Management ( handle strength of 900 staff easily )
• HR Administration
• Handling Employees Grievance
• Performance Appraisal
• Selection Process
• HR Management
• Excellent, active listening, negotiation and leadership Skills
• People Management / Employee welfare activities.
• Business Strategy
• Maintenance of road and site offices with manpower & machinery.
• Plan, develops and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations,
minimize operating costs.
Supervise, coordinate, develop, implement and maintain all the administrative
and financial support to project.
• Ensure that vehicle log books are properly maintained and services done in time.
• Maintain staff attendance, leave record, purchase requisitions, travel authorization and maintain the relevant information.
• Handling all the project expenditure on daily basis and ensure disbursement vouchers and supporting documents are attached with every payment.
• Administrative support to conferences, workshops and retreats.
• Implement rules and regulation in office timing strictly.
• Performed all duties assigned by high officials.
• Serve as a Focal Point for all HR matters.
• Maintain confidential personnel files, ensuring that information is complete and updated.
• Ensure effective administrative and logistical support.
• Arrange meeting and follow up with draft minutes and their circulations.
• Full compliance of administrative activities with UN rules, regulations, policies and strategies..
• Provide administrative assistant for medical evacuations overseas, expedite hospitalization at local hospital.
• Managing petty cash voucher and prepare payment vouchers.
• Ability to work in an international and multi cultural environment with skill and high self regulations.
• Distribution of hygiene kits to affect’s.
• Disaster & Humanitarian relief.
• Protection & Human rights.
1. support and increase the effectiveness of all operational units of the project like administration, finance, HR, procurement, recruitment and event management and development
2. Support to Inventory management and physical verification of fixed assets
3. Implementation of operational strategies
4. Provision of timely administrative support to the staff and field staff.
5. Coordinate with UNDSS for staff security and seeking of mission request for staff members, management or over all office and residence security system.
6. Preparation of financial statement, balance sheet, income statement, cost of goods statement, forecasting, and book keeping,
7. Make monthly report status of procurement, HR files, stock and assets, inventories with proper tagging and administrative activities.
8. Supervise and ensure the security of relevant documentations.
9. Assist in review of all petty cash vouchers received from field office. Prepare request for the petty cash replenishment in timely manner and follow up on payments.
10. Assist in review for funds sufficiency the invoices/bills received for payments, utility bills, invoices for received goods and provided services, travel claims, overtime, etc.
11. Organize travel, accommodation, flight booking for international and national staff.
12. Supervise all operations including procurement, purchase order, office management, monthly attendance, leave maintenance, employee salary and entitlement, even management, administration strategic planning.
13. Supervise supporting staff and look their matters.
14. Ensure that vehicle log sheets are properly maintained and services done in time.
15. Maintain office and guest house premises also.
1. Supervise, coordinate, develop, implement and maintain all the administrative and financial support to project.
2. Ensure that vehicle log books are properly maintained and services done in time.
3. Maintain staff attendance, leave record, purchase requisitions, travel authorization and maintain the relevant information.
4. Handling all the project expenditure on daily basis and ensure disbursement vouchers and supporting documents are attached with every payment.
5. Administrative support to conferences, workshops and retreats.
6. Implement rules and regulation in office timing strictly.
7. Performed all duties assigned by high officials.
8. Serve as a Focal Point for all HR matters.
9. Maintain confidential personnel files, ensuring that information is complete and updated.
10. Ensure effective administrative and logistical support.
11. Arrange meeting and follow up with draft minutes and their circulations.
12. Full compliance of administrative activities with UN rules, regulations, policies and strategies..
13. Provide administrative assistant for medical evacuations overseas, expedite hospitalization at local hospital.
14. Managing petty cash voucher and prepare payment vouchers.
15. Ability to work in an international and multi cultural environment with skill and high self regulations.
1. Look operation matters, distribution of cargo and couriers services, and dispatch of international material to other countries of world through cargo.
2. Custom clearance from the airport of material which received from aboard.
3. Arrange vehicles for distribution of international shipments to different cities of Pakistan with in short time.
4. Align all operational process in the light of organizational policies and procedures and ensure compliance of all units