I am a seasoned marketer with over 4 years of professional experience. This entails 1 year of Digital Marketing and +2 years of FMCG, first at Hizzmedia and then in The Wizards Advertising (Philip Morris Pakistan Limited) at Merchandiser Specialist position. I am currently working as Area Sales Manager (LHR) at Adamjee Plastics.
I possess a Bio-engineering degree from G.C.U Lahore and MBA in Marketing from U.E.T Lahore, one of the leading business schools in the region.
Career Preferences: Brand Management, Sales management, Trade Marketing, Marketing Strategy and Planning
1. Responsible for all sales KPI's (growth, productivity targets, channel wise visibility, achievement of brand-wise growth, numeric targets and exploring untapped markets under dealer expansion plan)
2. To monitor sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
3. Involved in the execution of the marketing/promotional, branding schemes at the POP/Outlets as per the annual marketing plan
4. To manage, train and motivate existing sales team to drive revenue growth
5. To develop and share Market Intelligence reports to analyze competitor activities
1. Responsible for successful implementation of Regional Trade Marketing in line with the National Strategy via automation.
2. Responsible for implementation and maintenance of PMPKL branding strategies (availability, visibility and POGs) for enhancing brand presence in market, boosting sales and consumer engagement
3. Monitoring the performance of Merchandising staff on Automation in all the regions and train them accordingly
4. Coordination between three zones to run trade marketing automation activities smoothly and efficiently
5. To develop and implement KPIs for all merchandising staff on automation
6. To develop and implement Performance Management System for merchandising staff on automation