I am Pakistani male born on 3rd July, 1988 in Kasur District. Am a self-motivated, honest, hardworking and always committed to my work. More than eight years of extensive and diverse experience in Store Keeping, administration, planning assistant & accountant. 4+ year experience in charge of assistant Manager Warehouse at Hy Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. More than 4 year experience in charge of Senior warehouse executive at same. And also have 4 year experience in charge of Assistant Planner. I also have experience to generating Documentation of ISO Certification. Also conduct audit for ISO Certification. Also assist Business unit head and COO. I have the 6 Year experience on working of SAP Business One
Job Summary: Two years’ experience Major Role is to Assist Warehouse manager and Business unit Head and complete task which is given by Manger and BUH within Time. Provide a major role in implementation of ISO 9001 Certification in company and dept. Have an experience to build a Team. Lead as a Leader. Use SAP B1 for the documentation.
Share the stock report on Monthly, Quarterly, Annually basis with managers and Business unit Head
Lead in Annual External Audit of warehouse
Documentation generation which is requirement of ISO Certification
Randomly Review the work of subordinates
Make Performance evaluation on semi-annually and annually basis of subordinates
Resolve the Problems of subordinates,
Generate the Report that how much Goods has been received and also about Deliveries made in SAP
Take decision in the utilization of Slow Moving Items.
Guide Production in Utilization of material instead of other material and Procurement to set a minimum Stock Level in store.
Assist Business unit Head in Planning of Production of Yearly Project and in advance Procurement of Material for yearly projects
Prepare Budgeted Production Plan on Previous year data for expected future order and share with Business unit Head
Supervising the reception of goods from vendors and production, and also issuance of goods to Production and Customers. And Use SAP business one (ERP system) for systematic documents and every transaction. Supervise the Labour and manage the workload. Supervising of 10 Loaders, 2 Store attendants and a warehouse executive managing delivery. Developed my understanding of store managements, team work and skills in organization and also have 3 year using experience of SAP business one accounting software (ERP System), Fox Pro and Oracle for Transaction.
Responsibility: I have done work in following areas: 1) Receiving Goods 2) Issuance Goods 3) Miscellaneous 1) Receiving:
· Receive goods from vendor and verified with Delivery Challan
· Verified the goods with Purchase order If there is any difference or damage goods inform to procurement through E-mails and verbally
· Verify the Raw Material Grammage, Size, Packing and Also Prepare QIR of Raw Material
· After full verification generate the Goods Receipt PO in SAP B1 against PO, if PO not available in SAP then inform to procurement to generation the PO.
· Receive Finish Goods from Production against production order
· After verification of Product and completion of Production order Generate the RFP in SAP B1 Against Production Order
· Prepare Record of Received Goods on Monthly, quarterly and annually basis
· Received sale order and generate the delivery note of available items if required items are not available in store then generate the Purchase Request in SAP for procurement/Production.
· After generation of Delivery note required items handed over to logistic for delivery to customer
· Issued raw material to production against MRF and also generate IFP in SAP B1.
· Guide production to use another material if required material is not available in store. Share the cost of material with Production head which help in taking decision
· Prepare report of issued material to production in Monthly, Quarterly & Annually basis
· Prepare report of total delivery note made on Monthly basis
· Manage Proper utilization the given space of warehouse
· Manage Proper stacking and tagging of available inventory in store
· Prepare Monthly Stock report and share with management
· Manage Inventory minimum level in store if Inventory level near to gone below then generate the Purchase request form for manage inventory.
· Prepare report of All IFP, RFP,GRPO’s and Delivery notes which generate in Whole Month
· Prepare Report of Material Used in Production of Exempted Goods and share with Finance and Management
· Prepare Budgeted Production Plan on Previous year data for expected future order and share with Business unit Head
Assist Planner in Generating Production Plan and also generate Plan in absence of Planner
Entering the Production of Following Departments Data in Soft Ware. i.e.
Printing Department, Lamination Department, Slitting & Rewinding Department, Bag Making Department, CBD.
Verified the Software Record Which Relate to Printing Department i.e.
Film Store Daily In-Out, Printing Daily Production, Lamination Daily Production, Slitting Daily Production,
Verify the Dispatch of Material to customer, Return From customer on Daily Basis.
Prepare And Verified Closing Reports of Whole Printing Department i.e.
Report of in process goods, finish goods and ready for dispatch in printing department
Report of raw material in film store
Maintain Wastage Record which incurred during process of Finish, printing, Rewinding, Lamination, Slitting, Bag Making, CBD Department From Software.
Coordinate with Sales Person and Check The Sales And Receipt of every Sales Person,
Maintain the Pending Order Status Of All Customer and Their Due Payments.
Managed inventory according to product wise.
Conduct stock tacking on monthly basis and compare book balance with physical balance.
Making a daily dispatch report.
Use Business Solution Accounting Software for inventory maintains.
Making a daily attendance report.
Controlling Environment of Institute.
Collecting Fee Fund,
Lead Organizing Extra Curricular Function and Also Prize Distribution
Maintain Class Environment when any Teacher on Leave.
Maintain the Teachers Attendance and Payroll Accounts.
Maintain the Petty Cash On MS Excel
Conduct the Interview for Hiring of Teachers and Also the Student.
Making Income Statement and Balance Sheets of Institute