I am skilled in Sales, Marketing, After Sales Services, Distribution Management, Sales Forecasting, Sales Assessments, Sales Growth Analysis, Market Research, Negotiation, Innovative Sales Techniques and People Management.
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees following up on work results.
Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports summarizing information identifying trends.
Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Hunting new business while maintaining and servicing of current accounts
• Maintain contact with existing customers in order to create a good working relationship that fosters increased sales.
• Display and explain company products to potential customers to influence purchase
• Address issues bordering on pricing, delivery of goods and resolution of customer complaints
• Collaborate with sales management to plan and develop effective sales strategies and to also set goals and targets
• To ensure update of stock by regular rotation: - “first-in-first-out” principle.
• Manage and plan inventory according to needs of customers
• Assist CEO in the planning and organization of periodic sales meetings
• To report to the CEO on customers, market trends, activities of the competitors and new opportunities for our business.
• Recommend and implement training programs for sales reps and team to improve their work efficiency
• Monitor the performance of sales staff to spot work areas that require improvement
• Participate in the interviewing, hiring, and training of sales staff
• Perform administrative tasks of transaction recording and filing
• Have good understanding of ERP and Sales Modules
• Debtor management
• Travelling to different campuses to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
• Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels.
• Performing risk assessments on key business activities
• Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements in operations.
• Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
• Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.