I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Public Health Specialist who brings along over 14 years of experience and managerial success in promoting better health across the health care continuum, enhancing the patient experience and reducing health care expenditures. I am adept at planning and devising evaluation & nutrition programs to be involvement in health and prevention initiatives, analyzing improvement and ensure goal achievement. I am highly skilled in building community support, key coalitions and strategic interagency partnerships. Backed by solid credentials and equal strengths in program, personnel and case management. I have completed MBBS from Baqai Medical University Karachi and MPH from Khyber Medical University Peshawar.
My key skills include patient-centric focus, operational excellence, universal healthcare standards, nurses/physician’s collaboration, diagnostic testing, process optimization, clinical case management, physical examination, hospital administration, surgical procedures, program & project management, preventive disease handling and quality control & assurance.
I was engaged with World Health Organization United Nation, as an Emergency Response Office Medical Specialist, where I was responsible for exercising hands-on approach and effective controls for delivering mission deployment support in relevant surveillance, SIAs, RI, communications, access/security, also provided Logistics/operational support for deployment & field work. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
1. Provide technical support to pre-campaign activities particularly planning, preparing and monitoring the quality of area level Micro-planning, at the union council, and districts levels.
2. Monitor the availability of human and material resources and provide necessary support to augment them.
3. Ensure selection of appropriate vaccinators and supervisors according to the guidelines
4. Monitor and support the trainings in the pre-campaign phase; for various categories of health workers involved in vaccination and supervision.
5. Monitor and supervise the work of all categories of health workers during the Implementation phase of the campaign and share the key observations and recommendations / action points with responsible authorities on daily basis.
6. Monitor the utilization of resources and report issue, if any.
7. Participate in the identification and selection of the appropriate independent monitors for Post Campaign monitoring and validity of the process and data.
8. Thorough analysis of the post campaign independent monitoring data after vaccination round.
9. Support the THO-health and his team in analyzing the vaccination and (administrative and monitoring) data and modify operations if needed.
10. Help THO to prepare a report for DPEC in line with the Provincial and National Emergency Action Plan and seek support from public sector and partner as well.
11.Facilitate that all data from AFP cases are properly collected, line-listed, analyzed and interpreted timely; and forwarded to provincial office.
12. Regularly monitor the quality of surveillance data in the district(s) of responsibility.
13. Participate in detailed epidemiological investigations of urgent (hot), confirmed and compatible polio cases and AFP cases with zero routine OPV.
Administrative work for petroleum company
Initiated efficient communication channels to prioritize and evaluate the magnitude of an event or out break and agreed on the scope of the investigative response and possible action plan, conducted investigation of 'Virus/case/cluster and 'Performance triggers.
With a focus towards continuous improvement, timely notified and detected events or Virus triggers, also organized desk reviews and prepare for possible missions to the affected area.
• Exercised hands-on approach and effective controls for delivering mission deployment support in relevant surveillance, SIAs, RI, communications, access/security, also provided Logistics/operational support for deployment & field work.
• AFP case, healthy person, or detected in an environmental sample, especially if the virus isolate is newly detected, or is an 'orphan' virus.
Utilized sound medical-field experience for delivering lectures and tutorials classes with field visits of community medicine, conducted researches through community medicine groups’ formulation, designed and modified teaching materials for community medicine department.
Evaluated students' course work and assignments, organized and assessed examinations & OSPE. Administered students' research activities of fourth year MBBS as well as delivered sterling support to students as through a pastoral and in advisory role.
• Achieved organizational alignment by completing continuous professional development and participated in staff training tasks.
• Demonstrated keen eye for details to carrying out administrative tasks related with the Community Medicine department.
• Provided strong leadership and direction to a team for community medicine department by implementing best practices.
• With tendency to thrive in fast-paced business environment, represented institution at professional conferences and seminars.
Regularly visited to different Basic health units & Facilities monitoring processes; collated feedback from the beneficiary community about the implemented projects and submit a detail report about the activities of different BHU of Peshawar and NOWSHERA to project manager.
Attend and participate in meetings at EDO and PPHI offices for coordination and implementation. Observed Community Consensus and Project Oversight Committee meetings and document proceedings.
• Strategized and aligned all specific monitoring and evaluation plans such as development and coordination with program field staff to obtain field data pertinent to each indicator outlined in the project.
• Identified and documented success stories and case studies on extraordinary aspects of the project for future forecasting.
• Facilitated Project Manager and Supervisor in the collection of additional information from the field as required.
• Researched numerous verticals for monitoring health and Nutrition units and EPI services in health care Centres (BHU).
• Visited field for Pharma; as well as delivered lectures, and tutorials classes with students in timely and constructive manners.
Actively attended all ward rounds with consultants and HODs as required and ensured availability to discuss patient treatment plans.
Provide a 24-hour medical service within the hospital on an on-call in Emergency.
Follow the instructions of consultants for their specific regime for each individual admitted patient. Initiate and alter in-patient prescriptions at consultant’s request Write up discharge card and “to take home prescriptions” for patients as required.
• Examined and treated patients in the out patients’ clinic according to the guidelines and available protocols, conducted physical exams of patients to diagnose illnesses and create patient histories and performed minor surgical procedures.
• Visited all admitted-patients and documented clinical notes, routine checkup in outpatient departments and emergency.