I would like to work in a fast moving organization with an endeavor to converge my expertise for achievement of organizational as well as personal goals .
• MBA HRM holder and graduate BBA in Business Administration.
• Have more than 15 years of experience in the field of Health Care / Hospital, Business Executive Management in Oil and Gas Industry and Hospitality Industry, Management Consultant.
• Hands on experience in variety of Human Resource, Business Development, Project Management Marketing, Liaison.
• Personal experience in Real Estate and Construction industry.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit, Head Office Management & Administrative Skills, Negotiation Skills, Business Professionalism SWOT Analysis and Decision Making Skills.
• Strong Analytical Skill, Problem solving Skills, Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Multi-Tasking, Public Relation, Exceptional Leadership and Team Building Capabilities. Always seeking challenging task. Team Player, coach and Mentor.
• Reports and presentations on Human Resources Management, Leadership, Strategic Management, HR Appraisals, Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Change Management, Accounting, Finance, Operation Research, Project Management, Total Quality Management, Supply Chain Management, HR Training & Development, HR Learning & Development, Business Development etc.
• Thesis on determinants of employee performance.
• Term Reports on Training & Development, monetized salary structure, safety measures, Employment and labor laws.
• Member of Pakistan Oil and Gas Summit 2014 by International Research Network.
• Organized events, Golf tournament, fun fair and fashion shows in Bahria University.
Maroof International Hospital is a Healthcare Hospital with a concept to build on providing the best of health to every citizen. Started in 2009, it is an effort to take the healthcare to the next level. 250 beds Hospital with strength of 700 to 800 employees.
Reporting to CFO
Chohan Estate is the largest Real Estate Company in Pakistan. Chohan Esate was established in 1985 for the best and cost effective real estate services with superior Service Quality and variety of other services addressing the market demands today and beyond. Chohan Estate (CE) provides full spectrum of Real Estate Industry, Plotting, Housing, Rental, Society Planning, Town Planning, Project Construction and Production Facilities Solutions. We specialize in delivering complete one stop shop solutions for remote projects. Chohan Estate is organised into three main Service divisions. Real Estate, Project Management and Infrastructure.
Reporting to CEO, MD.
• Formation of HR Department.
• Policy Making & HR Employee Handbook.
• HR Manual, Strategy Formation, SOP's.
• Manpower Planning & Staffing
• Recruitment & Selection
• Compensations & Benefits
• Employee Relations & Counseling
• Performance Management & Career Development
• Training & Development
• Change Management through Organization Development (OD) Interventions
* Managing Customer Care Center and Services.
• Administration, day to day Operation and Management.
Quantum Energy Group is diversified in Power, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas. Quantum Energy provides Upstream and Downstream services for Oil & Gas industry and Power Generation worldwide. In oil and Gas it provides services in Fluid sampling, Well Testing, DST, Power plants, EPS, Slick line & E-Line Services Tubing Conveyed Perforating and variety of other services addressing the market demands today and for future growth.
Reporting to Chairman, CEO.
During my time at Quantum Energy, I reported to the CEO, and my core responsibilities were to the develop effective working relationships, influence, challenge and support the HR team in the delivery of objectives and plans in support of the achievement of Business Unit and HR strategies. Working in partnership with the HR Service Centre and Senior Management, provide specialist coaching, support and influence that enables HR to support their key clients to effectively deliver their people plans. To provide best practice, commercially focused HR solutions that supports the Business Unit. Negotiate and handle head office HR & Administration.
• Ensure smooth and effective Management of the Human Resources function within the specified country or responsibility area.
• Effectively manage HR, ensuring they are equipped with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively support their Business Units Managers in line with the HR/Business Unit Strategy, objectives and plans e.g. organizational design, performance management, absence management, career management etc.
• Act as Project Manager for specific HR Projects, ensuring timescale and objectives of the project are met.
• Ensured planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Ensured legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable government HR Policy.
A Construction and Automobile company.
Traveller’s Inn had been doing business in Hospitality Industry, dealing in resorts/hotel in Islamabad with local and international client. Traveller's Inn had been working with Government, Semi-Government, Multi-National Companies, National and Local Companies and NGO's and other agencies to Provide the clients with 24/7 customer care services. The mission and vision to give best accommodation with motto “the house of Comforts” to its customers. Main features were as Air Ticketing, Pick and Drop Services, Tours to other cities, Security, Restaurants, Healthcare, Gym & fitness Club.
Reporting to Owner.
Maroof International Hospital is a Healthcare Hospital with a concept to build on providing the best of health to every citizen. Started in 2009, it is an effort to take the healthcare to the next level.
Reporting to GM.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan. To Facilitate Institutions of Higher Learning to serve as an Engine of Socio-Economic Development of Pakistan.
Reporting to Deputy Director Accounts.