A prolific and accomplished professional offering International Marketing & Supply Chain Management (SCM) experience for 16 years including 4+ years in international settings. Looking for career avenues in International Marketing for organizational and professional growth.
• Supervised all marketing and planning activities to exceed segment sales and margin goals.
• Capitalized on industry and marketplace trends to strategic solutions and enhance business operations.
• Developed insights on marketing campaigns to assess performance against goals.
• Developed innovative and targeted collateral to support overall branding objectives.
• Increased sales and exposure by developing new packaging, collateral, and sales materials and optimizing target audience reach.
• Conducted trials and tests of marketing channels such as paid acquisition, social media and fresh content creation.
• Oversaw preparation of marketing copy, images, videos, emails and other collateral.
• Evaluated consumer preferences and behaviors, combined with market trends and historical data, to adjust and enhance campaigns.
• Consulted with product development teams to enhance products based on current customer data.
• Executed optimal sales strategies to achieve commercial goals for Europe, USA and Canadian market segment.
Developing business across the globe while researching demands and development of products.
Responsible exploring new avenues of export markets.
Correspondence with the exisiting customers and fulfilling their requirements and demands.
Handled bank dealings regarding Collection / Negotiations of Export documents.
Monitored whole export orders right from Sampling, Confirmation, Container Management and coordinated with Production Manager for fulfillment and delivery of order on time.
Liaised with shipping companies/freigh forwarders for export shipments and clearing agents for timely and smooth clearance.
• Select, evaluate, negotiate and finalize suppliers/service providers on cost-reliant terms.
• Direct and monitor procurement, logistics and inventory functions.
• Identify and analyse scope for improvement in processes and initiate action plan.
• Update ERP JDE regularly to facilitate functional communication with users.
• Ensure warehouse best practices and monitor periodic inventory cycle count.
• Analyse inventory levels, assess demands and delivery schedules, forecast reordering schedule – all through ERP JDE to ensure product availability at all times.
• Evaluate KPIs of team members and external parties and guide on improvements.
• Coordinate and collaborate with project team on all deliverables like products and services.
• Conduct facility audits for suppliers/contractors as per ISO 9001:2008 as a certified internal auditor.
• Review purchase requisitions, prepare and place orders with worked out delivery schedule.
• Ensure end-to-end visibility of products in the entire cycle from procurement to delivery.
• Formulate and manage delivery/distribution plans with requisite services in place.
• Implement QHSE directives and follow up compliance.