I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Accounting and Finance Professional who brings along over 15 years of hallmark career in accounting, finance, audit and taxation field. I am well versed in leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports, budgets, and forecasts while maintaining accounting goals. Proficient in robust financial reporting, strategic business management advice, and developing various financial plans. Proven record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve position of businesses. Highly expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision. I have completed M.Com (MIS) from Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan.
My key skills include financial analysis & projections, strategic & operational risk assessment, taxation, budgeting and planning, accounting & reporting policies, financial reporting standards, cash handling, financial statements, auditing, problem identification & resolution, communication skills and MS office.
I am currently engaged with PAK Electron Pvt Ltd, (PEL) as an Area Manager Accounts, where I possess proven expertise that include, financial reporting, accounts management, financial systems, supervision and review of financial accounting record. Generate monthly bank reconciliations, and sustain variation of financial information, files, and proceedings to make certain accessibility of documentation and compliance with guidelines. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Financial analysis & projections, strategic & operational risk assessment, taxation, budgeting and planning, accounting & reporting policies, financial reporting standards, cash handling, financial statements, auditing, problem identification & resolution, communication skills and MS office.
• Update financial information and highlight business’s performance on a periodic basis to determine level of compliance with relevant statutes, rules, procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Organize and submit budget/forecasts exercise within timelines; monitor budget accuracy and deliver explanation on deviation from plan to aid management in planning; made financial reports to know performance and make decision.
• Perform general finance activities, including month-end close, accrual preparation, posting journal entries, reconciling inter-company accounts, financial ledger, and preparing financial statements.
• Accountable for all A/P functions: verify invoice accuracy, ensure proper accounting, and post all invoices into the accounting system.
• Reconcile bank statement transactions in the accounting system to ensure accuracy and reliability of bank account balances, preserve balance sheets, reports, and profit or loss statements, and for monthly and yearly reporting.
• Review and generate reports through Software e.g. Dealer Aging, Leger reports, Over Dues, Invoicing Lock system against over dues.
• Direct inventory planning for goods and services, including managing vendor performance, mitigating supply issues, effectively managing stock and replenishment activities.
• Held accountable for replenishment of petty cash and using of ERP & Oracle Database Management System.
• Email checking on daily basis and feedback to Branch Manager updating him regarding dealers, Service Center, Stock, sales, target (MTD YTD) market situation.
• Formulate cheques deposits slips for deposit in bank
• Checking status of (OSIS) Online Sales Information System, Dispatches status, Pending status, TR’s and Production plan.
• Stock taking of Ware House and Service Center for reconciliation purpose.
• Held accountable for the preparation of monthly sales tax return and other routine tax matters.
• Led stock taking activity to ensure that physical stock is in accordance with recorded stock (Raw Material & Finished Goods) On Monthly Basis.
• Maintained and updated records of all Sales Tax Vouches & journal vouchers follow Organizational rules and Governmental Statutes properly.
• Efficaciously prepared, examined and analyzed accounting records, and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Directed periodical audits of various departments to ensure that these departments follow Organizational rules and Governmental Statutes properly.
• Professionally administered internal audit function and designed the internal audit program, as well as developed the Group’s Internal Control manual, to focus on key internal controls.
• Achieved audit cycle including risk management and control management operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with directives and regulations.
• Conducted Pre-Audit of Purchase Department to ensure proper payments are done and that record keeping is correct.
Performs various Audit related assignment including Sales tax and income tax