Human Resources and Admin Professional with 16 years of progressive experience across Telecomm FMCG, Retails, Manufacturing and Construction sectors (Pakistan, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia). Result oriented and high potential consistently maintained the reputation of effectively restructuring policies and procedures leading positive organizational change.
Performance Management System
HR Budgeting Forecasting
End-to-End Recruitment Process
Strategic HR Management and Change Management
Employee Relation Conflict Resolution
Proficient in the use of HRMS (Oracle) ERP
Sr. HR Manager HR&OD
Human Resource Functions
Annual HR budget planning. matrix and forecasting;
Classification and analysis of employees database; Maintain accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records e.g. offer letter, appointment letters, pre-medical procedures, educational degrees and experience letters verifications, labor contracts and visas, official fringe benefits etc.
Organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines. Compile and analyze complex information, research and develop solutions to complex issues.
Weekly POM (principals officers meeting) arrangement and presentations on progress
Management approvals on different suggestion and proposals,
Conduct research regarding employment issues, benefits, workers compensation and personnel procedures.
Re-structuring and re-organizational procedures (change management)
Accurately follow verbal and written directions from senior management. Recommend, develop, interpret and clarify personnel procedures and policies, employees handbook
Arrangements of inter-departmental meetings in company on weekly basis.
Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
Compliance of ISO certification procedures
Supervise the MOL quota arrangements, renewal of labor cards, visas, occupational health cards, medical insurance cards, emirates id cards in ORACLE based HRMIS
Induction and orientations to new joiners in company/group (junior to senior level)
Manage inspections by local government authorities and follow through on corrective actions in factory and on different constructions sites
on boarding procedures monitoring
well versed with EOBI and SESSI rules, labor laws of diffrent countries
M/s. Technical Supplies & Services Company Ltd. (TSSC Group) Sharjah, Dubai- UAE & Saudi Arabia – 2 years 5 months
Manufacturer of insulated composite panels for cold stores; Pre-Engineered houses, Prefab solutions; Metal sheds; cladding; warehouses, steel structures, Galvanizing, Refrigeration systems, cable tray, Can Coolers for Pepsi, kitchen equipments., curtain wall solutions, Aluminum Doors & Windows etc.
(Group: Harwal-Manufacturing Technologies: Cosmoplast, Interplast, Intermetal, US Polymers, Polyplast, Kohar Tools & Dies, Korzikabah Machineries, Emirates Recycling, Union Beverages, Zovk Beverages)
• Participated in HR budgeting and planning for all internal departments at zonal level by considering immediate and long term manpower requirements
• To prepare, implement and upgrade HR policies and procedures
• To deal with employees grievances and different issues
• Conducted new hire orientation and managed on-boarding activities notably employment agreements, personnel records & documentation and new hire announcements.
• Responsible for overall recruitment process in divisional/zonal levels
• To identify training and development needs of staff throughout the organization
• Supported performance management functions and semi-annual consensus process including meeting coordination, spreadsheet tracking, performance review distribution and collection.
• To manage compensation and benefits program, support employees as well
• To manage KPIs and Job descriptions at different levels
• To handle internal enquiry reports for company losses
• Liaised with AGPR on audits of the company’s personnel files; facilitated employee recognition activities
• Managing all Govt. departments and their respective payments (EOBI, Social Security etc.)