I am a highly motivated and performance driven professional with extensive experience in program management, monitoring and evaluation, procurement, and staff leadership within INGO’s. I am experienced in building and optimizing processes, measurement systems; design frame work with the program and ensure effective execution; develop Strategies and plans for Program Expansions. Secure excellent coordination amongst all the concerned government departments throughout the projects, such as Public Health Engineering Department, LG & CDD, and Health and Education departments. Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods; establish short and long-term program objectives and ensure team members meet them. Proven success in delivering training on PATS plus and sanitation marketing to train activists and entrepreneurs in starting new businesses or enhance existing ones.
My key skills include Rural Marketing and its Dynamics, Monitoring and Evaluation, WASH Trainer, Analysis of Organizational Policies/Procedures, Program Quality & Management, Research and Partner Management, Human Resources & Team Development, Risk Management, Team Leadership, Program/Project Design, Performance Management & Evaluation, Warehouse Management and Communication Skills
Currently I am engaged with Lodhran Pilot Project, as a Program Officer-Social Mobilization/Knowledge Management Officer, where I design vulnerability analysis, assessments, disaster preparedness, and integrate response strategies in health & sanitation areas within programs, and coherent to the nature of region’s risks and vulnerabilities. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Promoted as Acting Project Manager for one month and KMO-Knowledge Management Officer by Worthy CEO with effect from 01st July 2019 in ASWA-II Project.
• Deliver excellent, first-rate support to the Social Organizers and M&E Officer in examining the case/ comparative studies and success stories and creating weekly and monthly reports to donor in a timely manner.
• Direct Social organizers and their activities, such as planning, execution, assessments and evaluation exercises and examining LPP demand and supply distribution for achieving targets.
• Design vulnerability analysis, assessments, disaster preparedness, and integrate response strategies in health & sanitation areas within programs, and coherent to the nature of region’s risks and vulnerabilities.
• Steer field visits to analyze program implementation on required corrective action as well as help M&E Officer and partners/community in planning training programs for capacity building and program sustainability.
• Develop emergency assessments and response action plans and facilitate technical knowledge management decisions to ensure timely action for preparation of any study regarding project activities.
Assigned the role of acting MER (6 months) and acting KMO/program Officer (5 months) and established Community Investment Grant Strategy aligned with the sanitation marketing in ASWA II Project, Ahmad Pur Sial, District Jhang to facilitate vulnerable community.
• Actively liaised with teams’ members to discuss, plan, and share progress of all activities. Built linkages among sanitation marts at district/ sub-district level with large scale manufacturers.
• Facilitated management in developing and executing sanitation marketing strategy and project activities as per itemized cost estimation and project document.
• Delivered excellent first-rate technical support to team members in receiving sanitation business at district and sub-district level and executing activities in accordance with project documents.
• Directed baseline survey, examined overall work-done at community level, and produced an analysis report against key indicators.
• Played an integral role in educating sanitation marketing and CLTS to sanitation entrepreneurs/ masons on running successful creation and implementation of sanitation models.
• Cooperated with partners, such as implementing and sector partners, relevant government authorities at all levels, partners and stakeholders and presented platform for knowledge transfer & exchange of best practices.
• Oversaw monitoring of WASH activities of South Asia WASH Results Programme (SAWRP) and assured effective and successful implementation of Advocacy & BCC strategies.
• Identified, prioritized, and facilitated communities to devise potential DRR strategies that are less sensitive to existing and potential hazards and more resilient to disasters.
• Created updated sanitation marketing strategy and modules of training of entrepreneur (Urdu and English).
• Led supplies for manufacturing of shelters, wash room for the surround areas of the Kot Addu during projects.
• Headed the responsibility for managing field office, daily basis activities, and petty cash, allocating vehicle, and maintaining average running reports and logbooks.
• Led 1500 small scale businesses to Public and Cooperate sector to establish backward and forward connections for making more profitable and sustainable and examining results of connection building intervention.