It is with great enthusiasm that I submit my application for said position advertised by your prestigious organization, I must tell you that I have great interest in this position. To give you a brief overview of my skillset from total of 15 years of experience I have 10 years of working experience in NGO sector with organizations such as ZABTech, USAID, Engro Foundation and International Rescue Committee at various roles worked with donors such as DFID, ECO, DAI, USAID, Montpelier, Dubai Care etc.
I have been through this journey for 10 years working with vulnerable communities all over Sindh Region working on various themes TVET, Health, Education, WASH, Food Security, Livelihood, Relief Assistance, Protection, SDGs and Community Development. Through this journey, I had learned a lot about communities by working along with them and been successful in bringing positive change. Along with my experience in community development, I have strong educational background as well. I have done MS in Project Management from Bahria University (Specialization in Supply Chain Management), QMDM from IBA Karachi, HR Practice from Cornel University New York along with this I am a certified PMP (Project Management Professional) and member of PMI (Project Management Institute) NewYork. Reason I have strong project management skills I am used to wearing many hats and I sincerely enjoy it.
My USP those enable me to complete complex/ tough deadline projects on time with required quality, managing large teams, leaving stakeholders and vendors satisfied are
Program/Project Development Design - Project Management for Development
Designing Implementing ME System - Results-Based Project Management ME
Risk Management - Change Management - Quality Management
Evidence Based Management, Knowledge Management
Process Policy Development - Project integration
Well versed on all Project Management tools, and techniques
Team Development Team Building - Capaci
Working on DAI-TABEER project focusing SDG-16 (Rule of Law). SDG-16: Develop and provincial launch of Charter of Demand, IEC material, Research TOR. Organize & Conduct Consultative Sessions, Town Hall Meetings, Radio Campaign, advocacy meetings, provincial launch SDG, provincial consultative session, awareness sessions, awareness campaign, Election Campaign: comer meetings, Bar Council Session, Minority Session, Rally. Reporting: Weekly, Monthly and Annual Reporting.
Developed Sindh coalition for SDG-16 including 4 partner org, selected as “Coalition Lead” representing Sindh.
-Receive and compile monthly VTC reports from VT institutes on all trades
-Analyze and provide report on preparatory course
-Ensure all VTC courses run smoothly
-Coordinate with consultant for logistical support for baseline and end line survey to ensure reports are provided in a timely manner
-Keep a data record of all interns and ensure follow up with field officer
-Create invitations for graduating and networking ceremony, compile guest lists, arrange logistics
-Arrange award for mentors
-Ensure training of staff on equipment if required
-Analyze and provide report from IRC on LSBE module 1 training
-Develop all branding and marking for all components in Ghotki
-Provide bi-weekly and monthly reports from IRC school module programs
-Provide contracts for all guest speakers and ensure compensation is provided in a timely manner
-Arrange logistics for all guest speakers at each school every day for 3 weeks every month for 5 months
-Arrange award for each guest speaker
-Ensure all modules run smoothly
-Facilitate IRC in ensuring all start up kits are provided to entrepreneurs in Ghotki
-Ensure that INJAAZ program runs smoothly and within timeline
-Keep data records of all entrepreneurs and monitor progression, providing bi-weekly reports
-Track and compile reports for all entrepreneurs on a monthly basis
- To supervise regular data collection through implementing partners and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations
- To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant DM.
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to ITA’s monitoring and evaluation system.
- Making field Research report.
- Participate actively in program planning process and budgeting of the program quality and fundraising unit
- Support Field Team in developing the annual and six monthly organizational reports.
- Support Field team in dealing with any other tasks as may be required
- Implementing M&E plan at district level
- Responsible for field coordination
- Database Management
- Policy implementation
- Follow up on Progress reports
- Field reports
- Project's implementation
- Admin/HR management tasks
Recruitment, Orientation, Employee Personal Filling, Employee Contract, ID Cards, Health Insurance, Benefits Administration, Leave Status, Payroll, Staff Training & Development, Performance Management, HR Filling, HRIS, HR reporting (addition, deletion, change memos, extension, retention), Handling Staff Grievances and staff exit.
Runner-up certificate for Support Staff Of The Year
Conducted 100+ & facilitated in 450 Interviews,
Maintained 600+ Employee Database & Filling
- Manage staff of 15 FIO’s to ensure transparent verification of advance salary reports from 42 branches of the NBP with other ABL and Meezan bank verification reports all over Sindh
- Keep good coordination with Branch Managers and Govt: officials through continuous meetings
- Held surprise visits on FIO’s to ensure transparency in verification reporting
- Responsible for all administration & HR responsibilities
- Responsible to lead all Administrations, Finance, HR and logistical support of programs and operations in the region under supervision of the Project Director
- Office management, asset management, guest houses management, fleet management, filing, stationary, reservation of hotel and air tickets for staff, procurement, coordination with vendors and finance department, coordination with team leader for program needs, process payments, monitoring accounts and payments to vendors, personnel service, compensation and benefits, employee relation and perform liaison duties organizing work
Reporting, field visits, facilitates SSMT’s and MT’s in conducting trainings
- Monitoring of schools and evaluating effect of trainings for teachers
- Organize meetings, reporting, filling, data management, and performance appraisal of employees
-To provide administrative support to the team