I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Senior Human Resource Professional who brings along over 12 years of experience in investigating and resolving employee relations, policy and procedure development, training and counseling with managers and supervisors setting performance values and improvement goals of subordinates, discipline and termination decisions, recruiting, retention, and compensation. I possess the ability to deliver under pressure, responding to requests quickly and able to manage time effectively, high level of accuracy and attention to detail. I have completed Master of Business Administration in Human Resource from Iqra University and Masters of Sciences in Mathematics from Quaid_e_Azam University, Islamabad.
My key skills include personnel management, employee engagement, recruiting, performance management, compensation & benefits administration, succession planning, talent acquisition, workforce planning, recruitment /retention, employee handbook development, human resource information system, manpower mobilization, camp management and logistics, general site administration, UAE labor law and WPS system.
Currently i am working in University of Lahore as Assistant Manager Student Affairs.I was engaged with AL Hassan Engineering CO. Abu Dhabi L.L.C, as a HR Executive, where I was responsible for supervising and retaining administrative tasks, including drafting letters, updating HRIS, and administering payroll. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
To ensures just that by providing you support and guidance in matters that require professional help. We work with our vibrant student community to deliver high quality programs that define student wellness, quality on campus residence, employability and excellent learning opportunities to promote new thoughts and interests.
¨ Specialist support services to ensure students general well-being is looked after and to keep you on track academically
¨ To establish club & Societies to provide a platform for students to enhance their intellectual and professional capabilities by arranging seminars.
¨ Establish a social calendar of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities within an academic calendar.
¨ Arranging Workshop related activities on social and sensitive issues, in collaboration with different organizations are also carried out to motivate students interest in fulfilling their moral obligations towards society.
¨ Providing career counseling service and work as placement cell with tremendous emphasis on industry linkages
¨ Providing Community services and supervising activities of financial assistance to needy and disable students.
Spearheaded employee engagement action planning workshops by involving employees for first time in organization. Supervised and retained administrative tasks, including drafting letters, updating HRIS, and administering payroll. Functioned in collaboration with government relation team and line managers to design policies & procedures, and drive completion of HR tasks. Scheduled HR activities, budget spending, training material production, & distribution, and ensured compliance with company policies and international regulations.
• Introduced multi skill workforce, upgraded company category in Ministry of Labor, and supervised execution of succession planning and linkage with Performance management to reduce hired manpower.
• Attracted and retained individuals by driving recruitment, new-hire orientation, compensation, performance management, benefits, and labor relations while developing and implementing various training programs.
• Formulated HR strategy to align employment design with company business plan, contributed to well-managed growth by strategically developing and structuring organization.
Offered excellent first-rate assistance to the organization in supervising CSR function by project identification and development plans as per regulator guidelines, social impact assessment, and baseline studies. Designed and executed strategies within agreed timelines by presenting reports of projects against KPI's to the management. Took CSR/CD projects and organized CSR planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting at field or districts level.
• Assured timely availability of land through land staff in compliance with OMV land management procedure, land acquisition act 1894, grant policy 1989, and other applicable laws.
• Followed government land reservation pending cases with board of revenue Hyderabad I Karachi. Secured OMV interest and resolved land matters in accordance with the OMV land policy.
• Coordinated with stakeholders for buy-in development projects & programs to build up long-term reputation.
Coordinated with government office, municipality, and Abu Dhabi food control authority for employee’s visa stamping, Medical and CICPA passes, camp audits, and inspections. Actively liaised with the head office staff to arrange temporary site facilities as per plan and meet site manpower and equipment requirement.
• Headed diversified workforce at project site irrespective of geographical and religious differences, as well as processed payroll in accordance with the UAE labor law.
• Managed machinery, manpower, camp facilities of employees, and accommodation as per site requirement from local market and retained record of financial matters and costing as per the municipality standard.
Efficiently supervised and updated mobilization, daily manpower, and project status for direct and indirect staff and cooperated with nominees regarding the mobilization of the concerned projects. Held accountable for supervising camp and site facilities at project sites and sending attendance data to the payroll smoothly. Compiled, collected, and submitted manpower vs actual reports from local / foreign projects to the management. Established and retained community relations and assured best administration and employee friendly facilities at the sites.
• Applied cutting-edge knowledge for contributing in designing and deploying HR policies, controls, and structures which aided in selection and retention of right staff to meet strategic business objectives.
• Generated appropriate training programs by building synergies with line managers after training analysis to commission learning interventions that facilitate ongoing and long-term improvement of skills.
Functioned in close collaboration with HSE and Government department, such as Labor, EOBI, and ESSI to register new employees, arrange safety orientation, and process claims and time based payments follow-up.
Supervised employee visa application and mobilization to respective countries.
• Resourcefully organized medical test of the personnel nominated for direct / indirect project and assured timely completion of emigration/protection formalities for new mobilized employee.
• Compiled establishment register report from overseas manpower coordinator to update data of Pakistani’s, as well as assigned employee numbers of the manpower of other nationalities.