Cell no +923402349290
I am Farhan Amin having degree in Social Sciences (Sociology) from Institute of development studies Agriculture University Peshawar with more 5 years of experience in humanitarian sector which build my capacity time to time in Mobilization, advocacy, project management cycle, Interpersonal communication, reporting, Monitoring and evaluation and Research along with research studies. I work on different positions during my 5 years of work experience .I have long involved in the development Organization and attained considering understanding and competencies on most of the development issues. I am an analytical, insightful, and highly-disciplined problem solver with a demonstrated ability to identify and secure project resources, and provide the quality work that invokes committed professional participation on every level. Because I excel at building mutually respectful relationships, I believe my enthusiasm to become an effective and committed humanitarian is my greatest asset. In todays highly competitive and fast paced time, organizations need strong progressive person to meet ever-changing humanitarian goals. I am certain I can contribute this level of performance to your team, and I invite you to consider my qualifications and accomplishments for the position listed. I feel confident that I can bring an excellent backdrop of professional experience to your organization and welcome the opportunity to speak with you to explore ways in which I can make a substantial contribution to your well reputed organization
Project tracking, process monitoring and reporting of WASH PATS Plus project
• Support the Project Manager CFA, in the implementation of the program activities related to the transfer of cash to the beneficiaries
• Support the Implementing Partner (IP) field team in the identification, assessments/verification of the CCG/CFW beneficiaries of the project.
• Coordinate with field team in timely implementation of cash component of the project.
• Provide technical guidance to field team.
• Conduct regular field visit to ensure quality implementation
• Prepare payments sheets of the beneficiaries for payments through mobile transfer or other distribution mechanisms
• Keep records and manage documentation of all the transactions and related documents
• Keep track records of the payments
• Develop and share reports of the transactions to the senior managers
• Compute and record total of transactions
• Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
1) Participate in meetings, orientation sessions and training of facilitators to build his/her own understanding and skills to facilitate “Citizen Engagement in Development Planning” methodology and develop VCDPs in respective VC/NCs.
2) Facilitate the 3-Day process of “Citizen Engagement in Development Planning” in the selected VC/NCs.
3) Based on the results of the 3-Day CEDP process, the consultant / Facilitator cum Social Organizer (F/SO) will provide technical support to develop the VCDPs with the selected VC/NCs indicated in the table above.
4) Coordinate with the respective Technical Advisor of LoGo/GIZ, the Assistant Director Local Government (ADLG) Nowshera and the respective VC/NCs Nazims/ Secretaries to chalk out a feasible and acceptable schedule for the implementation of the CEDP methodology in each VC/NC ensure maximum participation of target men and women.
5) Coordinate with the firms/vendors providing logistical support and contracted by GIZ-LoGo directly to ensure timely preparations of the venue(s) and creating a learning environment where all men and women can actively participate to achieve the objectives of the training.
6) Coordinate with the team coordinator and team members for the smooth implementation of activities, which may include coordination regarding invitations to participants, judicious use of vehicles, carriage and handling of training materials.
7) Ensure proper recording of all the group works, discussions, photographs, videos and attendance sheets in hard and/or soft.
8) Develop and submit report of CEDP methodology implementation in each assigned VC/NC.
9) Collection and handing over of filled pre- and post-evaluation forms.
Conduct regular visits to UNDP project CJP MPS sidentified by management for monitoring of progress on projects in coordination with Monitoring Officers;
Collect data for effective monitoring of projects using designated monitoring and data collection tools;
Participate in relevant trainings and workshop for the use of monitoring and data collection tools;
Manage and fill in monitoring forms/questionnaires either on paper or excel as indicated and ensure correctness and completeness of filled in monitoring forms/questionnaires;
Upload the monitoring forms or share them with designated staff as required on a regular basis;
Maintain list of respondents on a daily basis on format provided;
Submit completed tasks to the designated supervisor and discuss developments on daily basis;
To liaise with the authorities on ground as required.
To ensure compliance of the provided guidelines for day to day work routine.
Recognize and give an account of problems in obtaining data during monitoring activities and other challenges encountered;
To promptly address issues arising during working time in consultation with respective managers or their delegates.
To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Meeting with Local government representatives for sensitization.
• Coordination and liaison with District administration for smooth project implementation.
• To organize project related seminars and ceremonies.
• To facilitate project manager in preparing monthly, quarterly and events reports.
• Formation of the Elected LG women caucuses for regular coordination, networking and strengthening of local communities for sustainability of interventions
• To carry out mobilization with stakeholders for ensuring their full participation in project activities.
• Design capacity building trainings for local government representatives.
• Assisting the AME Unit in the development and implementation of Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation strategies by collecting quantitative and qualitative data on ACTED programs and general pre- project data.
• Conduct regular monitoring field visits (up to four days per week) for distribution monitoring and post-distribution monitoring activities of Consortium emergency or early recovery response
• Assist to perform data reviews, cleaning and apply validation and triangulation checks for reporting data.
• Help M&E Coordinator/Officer to cross-check evidences and other means of verification for the progress reported in monthly and quarterly reports.
Organize all data evidences for activities completed at field level of their districts.
• Monitor training activities report gaps in training..Conduct distribution monitoring including observation of distributions, recording of compliance with distribution best practices and conducting interviews/community meetings to gather feedback on distribution operations
• Conduct post distribution monitoring including facilitating and recording focus group discussions
• Escalate any issues identified during monitoring activities through the correct channels and reporting procedures
• Compile and analyze data gathered in field exercises, including data entry of information, data analysis and reporting
Data collection for KAP Study