I am a technically sophisticated Software Professional who brings along challenging experience in web Development .Expertly oversee large-scale IT projects, and infrastructures from initial planning ,development to implementation and enhancements. I am well-versed in wide variety of web system support and solution-based services, including, monitoring, configuration, and maintenance
7+ years of Experience 50+ Projects as Technical Lead , Senior Web Engineer/Architecture,highly passionate and having excellent Client Communication and Management skills By using SCRUM Approach & Project Planning
Experienced in Offshore/Virtual Team for Software model for providing services and product development (Client and Team Management) of USA , UK and Australian Clients
Strong Understanding of ERP,SOA,Cloud,Distributed, SaaS and PaaS Micro services Rest Full and MVC Architecture, Along with Data Crawling,Images Processing ,Web Mailer, E-commerce, CMS, POS , CRM, Data Migration, B2B, Big Data, Block Chain ,Sockets,Multi-threading solutions
Currently I am engaged with Technology park as Development Lead ,Requirement Gathering, DB and software Architecture,Meeting and Use Case with CEO and Team
Domain & Specialties not limited to:
Web Design: Responsive Html 5 ,UI Framework (Bootstrap, KendoUI-KIT)
Frameworks: PHP - MVC (CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, Smarty, Open-Cart)
Rest-API: PHP (Slim, Tonic) Node (Express)
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2008 | Search-Server (Elasticsearch, Apache Solr)
Repository: Code Merger (Bit Bucket, SVN) Package Manger (NPM) Task Runners (Gulp)
Web Server: Apache (Wamp, Xamp) Configuration (cPanel, FTP, VPS, AWS) Project Process (Jira, Trello)
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, Visual Code, Php Strom, Net-Beans | DB Navicat, Sqlyog
Technology: [PHP,ANGULARJS, REST FULL Architecture, Eloquent & Doctrine ORM, MVC Framework, MySQL InnoDB, postgresql]
Company Major Projects with United Nation, USAID ,World Food Program and Local government/NGO Project
World Food Project / NDMA Multi Warehouse, Stock Inventory Management System for more than 20 Location.
World Food Project For Volunteer PRCS Pakistan Red Crescent Using 1 Million Plus in Pakistan.
Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (requirement & analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment )
Post-Deployment (Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, Execution, Data Migration, Reporting’s)
Managing and Leading Team of 7-8 Resources
Requirements Elicitation / Requirement Gathering
Taking Meeting Minutes / Notes in Meetings
Creating SRS, Use Cases, Test Cases & Project Plan
Creating the Resource Capacity Plan
Mockups Creation / Wireframing
Scrum Meeting with CEO and Technical Team .User Stories and Task Assignment on JIRA/Trilo
,Leading Daily Scrum Meeting with Team, Sprint Planning, Sprint / Product Backlog Refinement,
Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
Monitoring and Training Junior and New Staff , Support UI/UX Designer ,QA Team in Dynamic Phases
Arranging weekly team meetings focusing targets and achievements to ensure tasks delivered timely
Involved in recruitment of new staff and created a positive working environment
Capable of meeting deadlines while ensuring quality under pressure
Handling client enquirers and acting as the face of the business
Strong conceptualization and visual communication ability
Please call me if you want to get the review of the company
Technology: SAP ERP Product (ANGULAR JS, PHP REST FULL Architecture, Slim Framework, Memcached, and MySQL InnoDB)
• Improved all aspects of the technical development cycle, including functional and technical product specifications, testing and quality assurance, requirement & analysis, documentation and configuration management.
• Functioned under Supervision of Microsoft Dynamic CRM AX, Oracle and SAP, Big Data, Odoo, ERP Next, Consultants.
• Handled Mid-Level organization having B2B concept sales & distribution.
• Managed the complete development lifecycle of the software systems, including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follows up, support and projects.
• Performed program maintenance, modifications, and enhancements to new/existing systems through programming, testing, documenting, and training users.
• Clone of SAP ERP Product Cloud Level having AWS Integration 10 Major Web Modules for Multi-level companies.
• Contributed software engineering expertise in the development of products through the software lifecycle, from requirements definition through successful deployment.
• Analyzed information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
• Directed design sessions and development quality through mentorship and code reviews. Designed, implemented, tested, debugged and provided ongoing support for system software that meets technical and customer requirements.
• Trained Junior and New Staff, Support UI/UX Designer, QA Team in Dynamic Phases.
Major Modules (Sales and Distribution, Material Management, CRM/SRM, Sale Target/ Forecasting, Supply Chain
Inventory, General Ledger and Finance Accounts, Project System, HR, Data Migration)
Communication (Task, Contact, Centralized Document Management, Event Calendar, Chat and SMS and Web Mail)
Technology: Campus System (PHP MVC, MS-SQL Server 2008, MS Access for BIO Metric Attendance & GSM SMS)
• Modified software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improved its performance, or upgraded interfaces.
• Diagnosed and repaired software problems or bugs and assisted with technical problems and helped to resolve those problems.
• Campus system for university MIS, HR, Payroll, Portals, with Email/SMS Notification|30+ Reports (PDF | Excel).
• Improved existing systems and developed new system modules deployed and error free ongoing.
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Worked with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
• Prepared reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
Major Modules (Team Work and System Anlysis)
- Human Resource (HRMS).- Employee System (EMS)
- Payroll Management System (PMS)- Jobs Portal system (JMS)
- Procurement and Inventory
- Admission & Assesments - Student Profile and Information
- Fee Billing - Library Management- Exam Management
- Parent/Teacher /Student
- Users Roles and Managment - Biometric Atendance
- Email / SMS to Notification
- Reports ( 30 + Reports) in PDF | Excel | Word
Technology: Custom PHP, OOP, MVC, WordPress, Open Cart, Cloud Based JSON CMS
• Updated and implemented pages and back-end using HTML, CSS and PHP for a website.
• Integrated data from various back-end services and databases.
• Implemented testing tools that monitored the ongoing performance of the company website.
• Fix bugs from existing websites and implemented enhancements that significantly improve web functionality.
• Performed weekly assessments of all websites and software to look for potential problems or crashes.
• Worked remotely and communicated directly with clients.
• Improved the maintained efficiency by reconstructing official website with modern technologies and framework.
• Involved in all stages of the development life cycle: initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging and support.
• Beginner level web services, social media payment methods.
Major Projects (Team Work)
• Complaint Management
• Learning Management
• Training Management
• Sales System
• Corporate E-Commerce System
• Shopping Carts
• Content Management System